Closed Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - Yes I have the digital OPK's as I find myself stressing if I am right with the others and still nothing yet.

I think its natural to want to give IVF your all hence we load ourselves up with these supplements etc.

Geez, you are really going through it at the moment. It's hard with family isnt it. You want to help but you can only help them if they are ready to help themselves. It couldn't come at a worse time when you are supposed to be concentrating on yourself.
    Yes the medical team will look after you when you tell them about the palpitations.
    I know its easier said than done but try and take some time out for yourself and focus on what is important to you, everybody elses troubles will still be there once you have dealt with yourself.

Sending you lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LG38, thanks hun for your comforting words.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG38 View Post
    M2O & MRSOC - How are you both? How was the weekend?

M2O - Did you get your script for DHEA filled?

I have not been feeling too well at all today, vomiting etc. It has eased off now not sure what its all about. I dont think its the DHEA, although I guess it could be a combination of that, Royal Jelly, COQ10?? Although I have not read anything to suggest these dont mix and I think a lot of people seem to take them together.

Anyway, no pain no gain!!

Its been very quiet on here, I guess most people are caught up in xmas.
    LG I took all 3 together without any probs. Hopefully it was just a little virus that goes as quickly as it came.

Mrs OC good luck with your cycle.

mom2one good luck on Friday. You will be fine - don't worry! Make sure you get a script for some pain relief to take home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurf - Good to hear from you. How is everything going? Yes it seemed to be just a day thing, feel much better now although with all the supplements and TCM as well as regular medication, I do feel like I rattle when I walk!!

I still have not ovulated!! I am going to keep testing so that I have some idea of what is going on though.

M2O - You are welcome. Yourself and the ladies on this site and this thread in particular have given me so much advice and support, its good to be able to give some back.
    How are you feeling today anyway? Better I hope.

MrsOC - Are you triggering tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    smurf! Nice of you to drop by! Thanks! My anxiety is a bit better this morning, didnt get a very bad bout of heart palpitations when I awoke, but just very mild manageable ones.

LG38, I think I am unconsciously putting my bro's burden upon my shoulders. I never felt like I was a good sister when we were young (Well parents never taught us in the first place, they were too busy surviving day to day making ends meet) so when I grew up I tried my best to 'compensate' things. And when bad things happen to bro, I would take guilt trips and get very anxious. I now recognize that he is all grown up and has to take responsibillity himself. I had a good chat with my friend last night and she was telling me that I am being over-responsible. That was when I realised I am taking guilt trips. I was over-worrying about my bro, SIL and their two young daughters to the extent that I was neglecting my DS! Last night I finally had the best restful sleep ever and this morning I woke up feeling so refreshed and not having those horrid palpitations. Sorry I am here ranting about my personal affairs...it's still a wonderful thing to be a sister though. I would not trade anything in the world for my siblings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Finally got AF on CD42. This AF is not normal - very light and brown blood - I suppose because this was an anovulatory cycle. Talked to FS on the phone - since he will be away he wants me to wait another month before doing a low stim cycle. So one more natural month with TCM. Hopefully my system will reset and next month will be normal.

Smurf - Hope everything is continuing to go well.

Millie - if you're still reading best wishes for the transfer.
    Mom, LG, MrsOC, Spot, Nessika, Linds, Jaye, everyone else out there for the New Year.

Chook
    Last edited by chook11; 14-12-2011 at 19:29.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to chook11 For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too! I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks but I came back last night to check out what's been happening - M20 I saw something about a friend pg with # 5 saying it was all meant to be I really hate that statement especially coming from those who haven't faced one of life's most disapointing challenges. To start & have a family is one of the most natural & forceful drives & it is not meant to be that we are all struggling with that. IVF's are all helping each other though and every step closer we get to creating our miracle babies is only going to make it easier for the next woman/couple.
    I've been reading about philosophy & therefore in a philosiphical mood - lots of positive thoughts and actions & we will get there.
    AFM I'll be starting Synarel beginning of January so I dare say you'll be hearing a lot more from me then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chook CD42!! that sure took a long time to come!! I'm still very green about all this but it seems to involve a lot of waiting.

M2O - Good luck for tomorrow. You will be fine and you never know it could be just what you need for your BFP

Ness - Couldn't have put it better myself!!! I'm steadying myself for xmas day as I have the inlaws at my place complete with my insensitive, selfish SIL!! I will be taking a lot of deep breaths and if that fails I guess there is always vodka

AFM - I finally ovulated

Can anyone tell me if I am supposed to be taking this DHEA at exactly the same times each day?? I have read conflicting opinions and FS did not say. And I ahve just been taking it 3 times a day when I remember.

Merry Xmas to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry i am out so just a quick reply...LG38, I read about taking three times a time at same time...so set your mobile alarms....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my ivf buddies! Just woke up from a nice nap....my lap and hyst went fine this AM, still sore now and walking very slowly...the real pain is actually from the GA needle, so painful today I couldn't wait to fall asleep in the theatre...FS says there is no endo and all is fine. But I will see him 3 jan for any details and for result of NK cell testing as well. If all goes ok then lining and immune system shouldnt be a problem for implantation, then our three failures will point to embryo quality more clearly.