Closed Thread
Page 18 of 85 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi liv01, pardon me but I could not understand your message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just had my first scan, thankfully not growing as fast as last time and have 6 follies that she counted, have endo at 7.2 so it's increased from 3.3 on Monday. Am going back for another scan on Wednesday so hopefully will have epu next Friday, that will work out well cause dh is going to get wisdom out on the following Monday.

How is everyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC, looks like you are the only one cycling this time . We are giving you all our for this month.

Nothing much going on with me. Just waiting for next Friday to arrive for my hyster and lap. Havent faxed the presciption for DHEA, being merely lazy...

LG38, have you started on it yet? How are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - Good to hear all is going well. At least you will have some rest time over xmas after transfer, which can only be a good thing

M2O - Yes I started taking DHEA this morning and my hair has not fallen out yet . Knowing how my luck runs I will probably live to regret joking about that though!!

Nothing much else going on with me, just finishing packing for our house move next weekend. Have appointment with FN on 12th Jan to pick up jabs. My parents arrive from UK on 23rd December, which I am really looking forward to, I haven't seen them for 2 years and talking on the phone is no substitution for that. So that will be a nice distraction for me until my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O & MRSOC - How are you both? How was the weekend?

M2O - Did you get your script for DHEA filled?

I have not been feeling too well at all today, vomiting etc. It has eased off now not sure what its all about. I dont think its the DHEA, although I guess it could be a combination of that, Royal Jelly, COQ10?? Although I have not read anything to suggest these dont mix and I think a lot of people seem to take them together.

Anyway, no pain no gain!!

Its been very quiet on here, I guess most people are caught up in xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mon2one and LG38,

Lg sorry to hear your not feeling well, could you be???? I actually didn't feel all that great when I was on dhea, infact every side effect mentioned I got, and none of the good stuff like loosing weight or increased energy. Now is much better since I stopped, my hair feels nicer, my skin is not so oily and I don't have so many chin hairs, my fs said that even though I'm nearly 40, one more month to go, that maybe my natural dhea is probably still high enough and it was overload. I've never been tested.

Mom2one are you excited or scared about Friday?

I've been jabbing and sniffing away, I go back in on Wednesday for another dildocam, I hope she says trigger on Wednesday night! This time I've got quite a bit of twinges on my left side which is unusual as usually only the right side works.

This morning I woke up to find some nasty Neighbour filled our recycle bin with a big black plastic bag of junk food wrappers and it was over flowing and rubbish on the pavement, I absolutely lost it, must be all the hormones, I swear if I get home and the bin men have left it full I'll be mightily peeved!

Sorry had to rant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and lg, good luck with your move, your sooo busy with family coming as well, must be a nice Christmas for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC, haha maybe your left ovary decides to work harder this time! I forgot about my procedure and then when I read your question, I went oh yeah today's Monday and Friday's the procedure already!

I guess feeling a bit scared and nervous, wondering how I would feel waking up with holes punctured at my abdomen, first time doing this in my life, but then reading a lot of ladies have done this, I guess I shouldnt be too worried. Wondering what FS would find, hopefully something that may explain why we havent had a single implantation with 3 cycles, but if everything is perfectly fine that would be better isnt it?

Oh your neighbour should have asked for permission first, how rude was that?

LG38, DH faxed the script over today but pharmacy said was not clear, my FS' handwriting is one of the most atrocious in the world....so now we have to re-send and DH will email them after scanning it tml. I want to go to my GP to do a DHEA/free testosterone BT before commencing and then after 3 months to do again, just to see how it affects my system.

I hope you are feeling better now after the vomitting, poor thing. I dont think taking all those stuff together will cause that. I take all my supplements together but TCM medicine 1 hour after food/supplements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsOC - Dildocam too funny but oh so true!! Nah definitely not preggers, which is the natural state of affairs for me really. I was ok on the stims but if someone had of done that to my bin while on Crinone I swear I would have taken the bin to their house and dumped the contents on their front lawn!!

for Weds for you

M2O - My FS has not done any tests on me for DHEA. I guess the proof will be in the pudding so to speak. You will be fine with the Lap etc, I only had one day off after mine and I had Lap, Hyst, Laser for endo, D&C, Biopsy on my bladder and tubes flushed at the same time. Its a little uncomfortable, but you've given birth so from what I've heard lap will be no comparison. I guess you are always nervous regardless, probably more about the unknown. Apparently I was cracking jokes when I came round about them putting holes in my stomach but not sucking any of the fat out!!

I have been testing for ovulation for the last week and nothing!! I should ahve ovulated a couple of days ago. Have either of you not ovulated after any of your cycles??

Well the vomiting etc stopped by lunchtime and I was feeling half normal again by early afternoon. Have no idea what it was all about. I guess it could be my body adjusting to all this herbal stuff. I am taking a whole heap of supplements as well as TCM and DHEA on top of all my regular medication. By rights I should be healthier than ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38, I have ordered $200+ of supplements from USA for DH and I. Maybe I just want to give it the last shot for our Jan/Feb cycle.

I was the one who wanted to do the BT for DHEA, FS never asked me to do it. I just want to monitor myself when taking this DHEA.

I did ovulate this month fewh! I did OPKs cos I read that some ladies dont after their IVF cycle, at least for the cycle right after IVF. I have temperature rise too so can safely say I did. DH wants me to do a pregnancy test this Thurs before I get operated on Friday.

I am feeling quite down this whole week. Just heard that bro has crashed his car on the motorway and remanded for drug consumption last week. Expected this to happen due to his bad decisions, but still hit me quite hard. He is probably heading for jail again. I love him very very much and have been trying to help him for one whole decade of drug struggles but now that I have migrated few years ago, it is hard to do that anymore. He has two young daughters. Been waking up each morning with bad episode of heart palpitations. That worries me too cos I will be under GA on Friday. I guess the medical team will take extra care when I tell them I suffer from bad palpitations. Feel like my heart,s gonna stop beating...