Closed Thread
Page 12 of 85 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurf - Congrats I'm so glad everything went well for you today, it also gives me hope. Thank you so much for all the support and advice you have given me lately it has helped immensely.

Now to sit back and enjoy your pregnancy, look forward to hearing from you occasionally to let us know how its going.

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You’ve all left me a lot to catch up on. Where to start......

LG38 – Those damn sticks hey!!!!! I hope your next attempt shows two wonderful lines Yes, the crinone has an effect on your mood but so does people pushing in line after you’ve been waiting so long. Pregnancy announcements hurt, with or without crinone hon. I have no advice on how to handle them because I don’t handle them at all. They always send me into a downward spiral of self loathing And I find it is taking longer and longer to pick myself up again.

Millie – I hope everything is right for you to start this time around. I’m looking forward to graduating too

MrsOC – Sounds like a tough gig being a second support person for labour. My sister tried that one on me and a kindly declined. It would be great if AF played the game and you don’t have to wait till next year to cycle again, waiting never helps the mood at all.

Mom2one – Sorry about the BFN hon I’m sorry you are feeling so down as well. All I can offer is that I do understand, the tears just come when they want to don’t they? I think we all need to catch up for a cuppa, better still a few bottles of good wine

Nessika – Your friend sounds rather insensitive I’ve given up talking to people really, I only arrange catch ups with friends that I know for sure aren’t going to give me any announcements or say stupid things, I don’t even log on to Facebook, infact I think I’ve developed a Facebook fear!!!

Linds – tonnes of to you also. Enjoy your new house, sounds wonderful.

I really don’t know what to say anymore to comfort anybody. I know that nothing is a comfort at this time the only thing that will help is that BFP and the end of all this.
    AFM – Not sure what I’m thinking after my appt with KT. He said he doesn’t know if the M/C means the infection is still there, my eggs were crap this cycle so he doesn’t know if it was a genetic issue. Pffft !!!!!! My levels aren’t dropping very quickly (which is why after 22 days, i’m still bleeding) so if todays bloods haven’t showed a dramatic drop then I’ll need a curette Pfffft !!!! In any case before my next cycle I’ll need to have another hysteroscopy and biopsy Pfffft !!!!! I was really hoping for a “this is a great step forward, lets book you on for January” But looks like there are more delays and no answers again Pfffffft !!!!!

Damn it I just want one baby, one child to love and care for. ONE!!!!! Why is that too much????

jayemkayare is offline Miracles don't just happen, they take hard work and determination.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurf - I'm sorry I missed your wonderful announcement.

Congratulations hon

Please make sure you do enjoy it. Everything is perfect, please try not to worry hey. xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye - I'm afraid that I have to confess I sneaked another HPT this morning and still BFN. I am holding onto the fact that a lot of people on here have said they didn't get a BFP until day before BT which is Weds for me, but I cant help thinking that if it was going to happen I would have at least seen a faint line by now.

As for people and their announcements I have dealt with many close to me over the 7 years we have been trying to conceive, but lately I think that I am just fed up with worrying about everyone else's feelings and I think its time to look after my own, so I have been declining catch ups with certain people, in fact declined one a few minutes ago.

I totally get your line about just wanting one baby to love and care for and no its not too much to ask and I guess we just have to keep believing it will happen for us.

AFM - Well I have a weekend of packing as we are moving house in 3 weeks time, which I'm sure will keep me occupied a little, but I'm pretty sure I will not be able to resist another test but I have resigned myself to that weakness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - It isn't over until that BT day hon. Your are PUPO!!!! and the is every possibility that you are pregnant. Those HPT's are evil, evil, evil. I never believed that until my last cycle.

Have fun packing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaye, thanks for your words...yeah my tears are brimming as I was reading what you said...you have had it so hard and yet you are here encouraging us even though you might say you didnt know what to say or comfort anybody, I was really touched. Thanks!

LG38, such nostalgia...I was feeling as you are right now just a week ago...I really hope your first time will be it...Do you have any frosties? It is good to yes make the appointments before the BT, yes to be practical...becos honestly we spend a lot of time just waiting for results and appts...it is seriously ridiculous...I hope your house-packing and moving will be good distraction for you.

Smurf, congratulations to you and DH and your little champion! Yes we really look forward with you to have that little babe in your arms next year!!! Wow 7 cycles in 12 months...that is practically alternate month cycling?

AFM : Yesterday I had my appt with my TCM practitioner. Oh he and the staff were so amazing and understanding and I took the liberty to burst out in tears. I had a session of accupuncture and he prescribed some brews for me to boil. I think that was really helpful because my flow is better now. He meant for the brews to purge my system of all my AF. Today is the 4th and I am still bleeding...which is for me!!! He said IVF has caused it to mess up and I agree cos it wasnt like that last few months.

I seriously wonder what would happen to all that lining if I started jabbing last night....very very curious...do AF still keep going with jabbing?...but well I did not proceed with the cycle.

And my practitioner was so nice. He decided not to charge me for the accupuncture and brews (though he has already earn thousands from us) but still it was nice gesture of him. He was also concerned about why our embryo quality was not so good this time and was agreeable to have us do various tests. Meanwhile I will continue to do TCM.

These few days have been so busy cos after the failure we had to coordinate test dates and check all the costs involved. Boy I wish I am the doctor. They really do earn big bucks! Finally I managed to grab a hair-cut which is so long overdue...the things we put aside just for IVF....

I have made the appt for DH to do his SCSA next week, myself lap on 16 Dec and then we shall see FS 3 Jan...see...all the waiting waiting waiting...I hope it is well worth it and 2012 will be our year!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    M2O - No I dont have any frosties as I ahve a low Antral Follicle Count apparently only 3 follies on each side, so consequently only got 5 eggs total, 3 of which mature and only one of which fertlised. So if this one doesn't work then its another stim cycle I guess.

They tell you that 1st cycle is a bit of a dress rehearsal, but in all honesty I've been through all other options over the last 7 years so was hoping for better egg results, but you have to keep hope, although my shiny positive exterior is strating to show the strain.

Must be something about TCM, I burst into tears at mine on Weds too

I am wondering if I should speak to my FS about DHEA though if this one hasnt worked as I have heard good things about it and egg quantity and quality - have you tried this or anything similar as yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG38, I havent tried DHEA but saw them in health shop. Those are the hoempathtic (sp) type which is not the strength taken for egg quality and quantity. If you want to try that yes the FS is the one who prescribe for you. I dont know why but I dare not tread over DHEA side cos I kept reading in US forums that they may give women too much testosterone. Although I have read success in quite a few ivfers and they saying it is due to taking DHEA. There is a thread here in BH that is talking about DHEA...try finding it.

I am sure some ladies with IVF success will swear by it. But I have no idea if they have had BT to check their testosterone levels before taking. I have had mine checked and the level is fine.

Talking about first cycle being experimental...I am still feeling like an experiment after 3 cycles...

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2one – I'm glad that my words are providing some comfort With me being off bubhub for a couple of weeks I’m not really up to date with everything. Have you just got a BFN from a long down and was supposed to start an antagonist with this AF???? LOL, my FS has stopped charging for appointments, at first I though, “how nice” now I’m thinking, gees, I’ve been around so long I’ve earned frequent flyer points. I wonder how many cycles till I get one free??? Your lap will be around before you know it, good to get it in before Christmas too.

LG – 5 eggs is pretty good, sounds like you many need more help with the quality aspect rather than quantity. What is your AMH level??? DHEA can certainly help with both issues if your AMH is very low. Are you on anything else like coq10, VitE???
    Last edited by jayemkayare; 25-11-2011 at 15:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha jaye you are funny re your FS hahaha! My last cycle was antagonist cycle bfn and was almost onto another antagonist cycle when DH and I decided to do more tests. So the earliest we can start ivf again would be mid jan or feb....oh what a long wait!!!

I think we have quality issues but really not sure if it is due to sperm or egg or both..so hoping that SCSA can shed some light since we initially embarked on ivf due to MFI. I don't think I have problem generating egg quantity but if we keep getting bfn then I think my eggs are crap too.

Does DHEA increase quality or quantity or both? I just want to improve quality. Maybe I should also start visiting the DHEA thread.