Closed Thread
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Poor Responders Using Luveris, DHEA etc #10

Chook11,it's a dilemma when IVF can give us our dream yet at the same time mess things up physically. I always tell the drugs to do what they needed to do and nothing else!

MrsOC, for my first cycle, I could only bear to jab on my left abdomen as I am right-handed. For my second cycle, I tried doing right abdomen but ouch I just could not do it even as I tried to be brave. Third cycle, I had no choice! So I had to do them on the right side as well. It's a sense of achievement that i did all of them myself haha...I hope your headaches subside soon.

Smurf, unfortunately no frosties. One at morula and one at early blast and they dumped them cos they only freeze expanded blasts. Was a bit bummed cos it would be nice to have frosties but hopefully I dont need them or another cycle. I am also trying to find my calm centre. TCM practitioner told me not to even get angry this 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chook - I got to CD 68 last time and I've never had an abnormal period before. The next cycle after that was bang on 28 days so don't worry too much.

Linds -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you to my awesome personal cheersquad ladies! It makes me feel so encouraged to read your positive comments.

So today they didn't look at my emby so now I'm am having to wait til tomorrow 8-8:30 am when they check it. If they call me it is bad news meaning it didn't make it to blastocyst stage. If they don't call me we need to leave to be at the hospy at 10:15 for transfer.

Question: If I make it that far, do I keep taking melatonin & COQ10?

Sorry I have no energy for personal notes tonight but thanks again all of you. xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds - Good luck

Chook - How frustrating for you. I'm the opposite. Regular 28 day cycles, at least 6 eggs, 3-4 embies and ..... BFNs I wish your shy follies reveal themselves soon

Mum2One - May the 2WW fly by ending in a It's been a great transfer for you.

LG - Your scan results are great. Here's a dose of to help your follies grow big and strong

'Hi' to everyone else (Smurf, Mrs OC, Ness, Pinky).

I'm looking forward to our next BFP being announced soon.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Linds. Fingers crossed for a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds, thinking of ya....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurf - Thanks, trigger is tonight at 6.30pm and EPU on Monday at 7.30am.

Linds - Good luck today, hope all goes well for you

Millie - thanks

Hi to all

Me 38 DH 38
    TTC for #1 since 2005 Lap, Hyst & endo treated August 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Linds - I hope today went well.

LG - for Monday

Millie - still hoping you'll get that BFP.

to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay my emby survived until we got down there & is now on board! I guess I am PUPO but pls remind me what it stands for... was thinking in the car on the way home & came up with 'pregnant until proven otherwise' but not sure that's it. I simply cannot believe that I have had any of this success, but for me that's what it is -- just to get to this point is amazing to us.

** OK so do I keep taking melatonin & coQ10?

LG - so very exciting, you are where I was only a week ago! Fingers crossed you get a great pickup too.

Mom - how far are you into your 2ww? Hope you are staying calm & centred.

Pinky - thks heaps. When's your next scan?

Millie - nice to see you back in & thanks. Are you waiting for another AF now?

Chook - hope AF hurries up for you. Grrrr.

Another question ladies -- how much should I be taking it easy??? I mean I know they say just to go on about your normal business cause natural conceptions have to survive all kinds of trauma to bodies - alcohol, dehydraction, intense exercise, even starvation - BUT this is a $7000 embryo!!! I want to do everything I can. I am not doing acu. Oh, and we are moving house in a week so there is of course tons to do around here to get ready but I think I will not lift any boxes. Any other advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being pupo linds! Xx