+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am close to tears reading your posts and I am overjoyed for you finding a donor, I have been through IVF a few times and it is so hard you are an amazing woman! Good luck with your new journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jo Jo, Giohara & mumof2 - thanks so much for your best wishes.
    after all the heartache ive been through & this very very long journey, when i thought there was light at the end of the tunnel with my last donor to end up back in a heap again, i never thought i would be blessed to find another wonderful lady. In my heart I wanted someone from where i live, i was considering interstate donors, but this is my dream come true.
    I met my ED the other weekend, we were both nervous, but after 2.5hrs of talking we were soon very relaxed!!
    Never give up..........

Ice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh ice that is just so fantasty yes one you get over the first hour of meeting each other it a brezze i want to wish you both lotslots wish jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, how are you getting on with your search? Hope you find someone to help you, sending you hugs xx

Similar Threads

1. Seeking an Angel Lady who will be our Egg Donor :)
    By Minnie24 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-01-2012, 06:24
  2. Seeking a generous egg donor angel in SE QLD ...
    By dreamofbeingafamily in forum Egg Donor Needed
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-01-2012, 03:09