+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    sorry ive been MIA, was alittle unwell last week.
    Nat:yes i did receive your message, thank you it was a great help

I have been to see another fertility clinic in Adelaide to see if they can help me with doing an interstate cycle. They were so much more help.
    They can help with Melbourne, Brisbane & Gold Coast, & obviously Adelaide.
    Perth is causing a problem, but they are looking into it for me, which is great. Then at least any potential donors from these areas would be able to help me get my dream
    I so need my christmas pressie to come early!

Ice xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Cool hi ice maiden

was reading your post and wanted to wish you all the best and i hope you get your christmas miracle just wondering if you found a clinic in adelaide willing to help you with either overseas or interstate donation cycle this journey can be tough enough for people but i guess you have to go where it is easier for your donor ! sending lots of babydust your way

3. The Following User Says Thank You to winterrose For This Useful Post:

ice maiden  (14-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Winterrose, thanks for your kind words.
    Im still researching the rest of the Adelaide clinics
    One has been really good & can really help if someone from Adelaide, melbourne, gold coast or Brisbane comes forward. We are just trying to see if Perth is an option.
    Its just devastating having to do this search again for another angel, its soul destroying in this waiting game.
    Ice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    i just wanted to wish you luck in finding an egg donor here, my hubby and i are off to the USA in March because we couldnt find one here well it was just to hard so we refinanced and we're off to the states - quite an easy process over there just damn expensive but its our last chance so will be worth it if it works jsut praying now our selected donor has very sticky eggs lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi karen good luck for marchyou both on jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Karen,
    All the very best for the States. We were offered to go there, to Colorado. But I can appreciate the financial situation it leaves you in. We had to pull out as it was going to cost us $30,000
    Im sure you will do well over there, they really know what they are doing, the Yanks. Im sure they will be as sticky as hell!

Ive just been to another clinic here in Adelaide. They were lovely, & can help with interstate donors, but are saying that it is probably best for the recipient to go to the donor's state. Trouble is, the other states seem to want to do all the work up, inc me. My FS did say that, for example - if the donor was from Perth, then a clinic in Perth could do the pre bloods etc, & an accreditted counsellor cld do their bit. But they would have to come to Adelaide for their drugs & 1 x joint counselling. The scans & bloods can be done in Perth, but she was just concerned regarding getting the trigger inj spot on for a flight into Adelaide......spose it makes sense.
    Anyway, my gorgeous DH has an appt with another clinic on Monday & i cant go so i have armed him with aload of questions!!
    JoJo - how you coping

Ice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - ive found a donor
    in fact i had a wonderful lady come forward from Perth, & as much as I desperately wanted to go ahead with her, I had to reluctantly let her go, as I found an ED in Adelaide.
    It will just be so much easier for me to cycle here in Adelaide. Trying to do an interstate cycle would of been do'able, but there seemed to be alot of messing about. I am so grateful for this lovely, lovely lady to offer, but it makes sense to go ahead with my Adelaide lady.
    She has had her AMH & FSH bloods - amh 58, fsh 7.
    AMH is elevated but FS says it will be ok, they willl just have to monitor her carefully.
    Im overjoyed
    Ice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to send my love and best wishes and hope that you find someone to help sooner rather than later, keep us updated on how you get on. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read your heartbreaking letter and threads so I was SOOOO excited for you to read this last one.

Very very best of luck Ice,

Hopefully perseverance and never giving up hope gets the desired miracle in the end....

MandP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh honey happy new year yeah you must tell me all about your dfriend i have talking to you mess me iam so excited for you guys jojo