+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hello kate thank you i to feel all the things you do ice. in the 13 years of our ivf jounrey all been heart broken all we can do keep hoping that in the end we get to just like every other couple starting a family jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for all your support. We all have our own personal journeys we've travelled. We have all experienced our own turmoil. They never said it would be easy, but it is so, so frustrating to hear of other people being successful after so few attempts, now dont get me wrong, im chuffed to bits for them, but why oh why cant it be me.....when will it be my time??
    A girlfiend of mine has just got PG with DE. I am so very pleased for her, she has been on this journey as long as me, but she has never done 1 x ivf cycle, for the last 4yrs she has just been trying to get her FSH down. She eventually gave up, found a donor almost immediatley & is PG with her 1st donor cycle & has embies on ice.......
    One door closes another opens, im just waiting for that door to open, & ill be running through it with open arms.
    Ice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wondered how your search was going? Hope you find someone to help soon. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Thanks,
    Search still goes on.
    It is so hard, you start losing hope.
    I feel like have investigated all avenues.
    Last nite I was even putting up a sign in a local shopping Mall!
    Im even thinking about the ladies loo!!!!!

Ice x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it doesn't help you right now, and I hope that you won't still need it in a couple of years when I am ready, but your post has further convinced me to become an egg donor. From what I understand, I would have to complete my own family first. I am currently pregnant with my first and would like one more a couple of years after the first. I just wish there was something I could do right now to help women who need it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alphabetsoup For This Useful Post:

jo-anne.36  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello miss87 how far in to your pg are you you can still help ice when you have bubs like donate before you have your next baby good luck with pg,birth jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jo-Anne, I will definitely look into it after bubs is born! I am 18 weeks along tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    where does the donor have to be located?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miss 87 - thanks for your post, for you to consider ED is a wonderful gift, & when you have completed your family I hope you can help woman like me. For someone like you to come forward to help me would truly be my saviour & make all my dreams come true. All the very best to you, & wish you loads of love for your PG.
    Ice x

Hi Cat - I think Adelaide must be the most difficult place to find an ED. people I speak to think I want to rip their heart out or something.
    All the best with your quest
    Ice x

Hi Kmetius - oh youve cheered me up big time!!
    Ive no balls, but i certainly do have a vagina thats taken a beating!
    Thanks for for your humour, just what the doctor ordered.
    Donors can be located anywhere. Im in the process of talking to 2 other clinics here in Adelaide to see if they can help me with interstate cycles, thus opening up more field for me. it is just so frustrating
    Ice x
    Last edited by ice maiden; 29-11-2011 at 20:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There
    Just checking to see if you got my email I really hope another clinic can help you out the one you are at should be making it as simple and straight forawrd for you...grrrrr!

Natx