+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone had a cold during 2ww (ivf) and still got a BFP?

Hi all!

I'm absolutely stressing atm! Everything was going well during my ivf cycle but then on the day of egg transfer I started to get sick! Coughing and sneezing (no fever-touch wood!!) it's been 2 days since transfer and I'm still sick

So I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there who had caught a cold/flu during their 2ww and even though they felt like absolutely...crap! Did they still get their BFP?? I know this sounds silly but I just feel with all this sneezing theres no chance in hell my lil egg will stick!

I'm only taking panadol atm, the nurse at My clinic said no cold and flu tablets

Thnks!! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Sorry I just saw this thread, so I hope you are still around... I had a cold during my tww and just got a bfp from my BT on Wednesday. Hope you are going well - its really hard not being able to take anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry it's a bit late, I hope you got your BFP!! I had a cold straight after the 2WW and was worried but it didn't affect anything. Hope your news was good news.

Similar Threads

1. What can I take for my cold?
    By march2013 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 23:10
  2. im getting a cold, what can i take??
    By Nat1341 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-07-2012, 20:18