+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to have a baby in our lives.....

Hi There,

My partner and I have been together for nearly two years, we are engaged and the only thing to make our lives complete is to have a baby, we have been trying to conceive ever since being together, we have been good friends for 3 years before we got together, but nothing has worked.

We are working and living on a cattle station in the northern territory, we are earning a very fair amount of money, but it just doesnt fill the hole of having a baby...

I am 19 and my partner is 26, yes a somewhat big age difference, but when its love, its love, and we want to spend the rest of our lives together, we simply cannot live without each other, bringing a baby into our lives would make us soo happy.

Im not sure on the adoption process or surrogacy, but due to living in such a remote place, it is hard to access these services until the wet season is over, but we would like to get everything finalised and have a baby by next year.....

If anybody would be able to help or know of what we could do please feel free to contact us via email on lisa_marie_t_1992@hotmail.com

Thank-You

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no advice but wanted to wish you luck. I wouldn't worry about your age gap - as you get older it means less and less, my DP & I are 11.5 years apart but to look at us and spend time with us no-one would guess. He's a young 40. Good luck, hope you get your wish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    age difference is nothing love is love no matter the age, sex or colour of the the people involved in the relationship.

Adoption can be a long and hard process and expensive but at the end of the day if you are willing to put the time and money in it is worth it, My dh and I looked into it when we were having a lot of trouble ttc dd 1.

You can check out all of the different places and such on the internet, good luck honey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanks

Thanks ladies for the advice, you are both right, age, sex or race is nothing in a relationship, its all about love, and i dont see why two people are judged on the age difference anyways, i was just making it clear of our ages, because i know how age weiry people can be....

Thanks again ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    deleted
    Last edited by mumof2boys00; 28-03-2012 at 08:05.