+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know your in the wobble thread too but I'd seriously get in touch with Margaret at Yummy Mummy Fitness she runs awesome fitness classes and you can bring the kids too. It's a great way to meet people and they are all a really nice bunch of ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll have to have a look

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    im 25 with a 3 year old son and another on its way due in December!! So am keen to meet with some mummy's again... I've met a few here while I was pregnant with my first and it was great going to catch ups and play dates but since then I have worked and many have moved away and we have lost touch.... We live in burleigh and we love the beach, movies, food and shopping!! My son goes to daycare tues and thurs. would love to meet with other mums with kiddies or one on the way like me to go for walks with! Be fun to get out n about and just have some girlie friends again!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi siz,

Congrats on your pregnancy, I just delivered by new born girl yesterday and have a 6 yr old girl. I know what u mean about working and losing touch etc, I live the other end, in Coombabah, I'm 23 (seems like none of my friends have babies) would also love to meet other mummies too for walks, play dates, coffee etc.

Have u always lived on the gc??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lou89 For This Useful Post:

Siszle08  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there

Did you end up finding a mothers group? Im in Burleigh Heads and have a 10 month old son also new to the area and dont know many people, free to catch up if you keen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubby2011 For This Useful Post:

Siszle08  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi, sorry I am a slack replier. Thank u and Congrats on your new addition @lou89!!
    Bubby2011- would love to catch up.... I'm not really sure how to use this site well and how to contact you guys.... Haha so if u can get in touch with me I look forward to planning a play date!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello mummy's,
    my name is Kim I am 28 and I have an almost 2 year old daughter. We moved up from Canberra 6 months ago and now live in Currumbin waters! I have only made one friend and would love to find some mummy's to catch up with and for my daughter to have some friends. I don't have a car but would be happy to host a catch up if anyone is interested
    I hope to hear back soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kim,

I'm 25 with a 2 year old boy and we also live in Currumbin. Are you near any parks? A friend and I often do regular park trips with her 2 year old daughter and my little man on the weekends, I'm sure shed love to meet some other mums too! Perhaps we could organise a park meet sometime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mich
    that would be so great! I live right near currumbin fair and there is a good little playground there Does that work for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi! Anyone still around?