+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need GC Mummy Friends!

Hi Ladies,

I am after some mummy friends with bubs similar age to my little man (7 Months) so he can have some friends and I can have some girl talk

I am 24 and live in Currumbin but am happy to travel for playdates etc.

I am one of the first amongst my friends to take the leap into motherhood so am looking to meet some other mums. I have found it difficult to meet mums with younger babies as alot of the playgroups etc are for people with toddlers.

Hope to hear from some like-minded mummies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There!

I'm Michelle, Im 21 and have a 1 year old girl. You posted in June so I'm assuming your son is a little over 1 now? I live in Labrador, but I'm moving next year to Robina area, also happy to travel.

We recently moved to GC and we don't know anyone here, made some friends along the way but no one around my own age or around my daughters age.
    Would love to catch up so kiddies can play, and can have someone to talk to as well : ).

Do you work or study? Planning to have more kiddies?

Talk Soon. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Michelle,

My name is Michelle too! lol. My little man is only 10 months (I joined Bubhub in June so that's where it's probably come from). But if you are still keen to catch up, let me know

We live in Currumbin but are happy to travel too. I am actually going back to work part time next week and also studying as well. Def want more squidlings but probably not for awhile yet lol. How about yourself?? Hope to hear from you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi!

Hi Michelle,

That would be great! What do you study and what do you do for work?
    Defiantly want more Tum tums but gonna wait a little while, this one needs to be toilet trained and out of nappies before i start thinking about it.

Have you got Facebook? If so I'm michelle Latter. Theres a picture of Santa clause in my photo!

Talk to you soon!
    Would love to catch up for a coffee sometime or take the kiddlets somewhere : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, im 22 (this month) i have a 2yr old and a 1yr old (they will be 3 and 2 in April) and im due for number 3 in September =] i live in Reedy Creek and also drive and dont mind meeting places =] i dont always have the car as husband takes it to work if we all sleep in but if i know ive got things to do i drop him at work n have the car =]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Michelle,

I couldn't find you on Facebook, it came up with about a thousand others lol. But if you search me, you might have more luck - Michelle Douglas-Irving.

Just started studying my Diploma of Accounting and work as a Contracts Administrator at a construction company. I hate maths too, go figure! lol

Do you work or study? A catch up sounds great - usually Mondays and Fridays are best for me, but we can work all that out on Facebook Talk soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you will have your hands full come September!! lol Do you have Facebook? I actually started a group on there for Mums in their 20's few months ago. Seems to have taken off. We have meet-ups occassionally and mums organise their own catch ups amongst one another. If you add me on Facebook I can add you to the group!

Quote Originally Posted by shell90 View Post
    Hi Michelle,

That would be great! What do you study and what do you do for work?
    Defiantly want more Tum tums but gonna wait a little while, this one needs to be toilet trained and out of nappies before i start thinking about it.

Have you got Facebook? If so I'm michelle Latter. Theres a picture of Santa clause in my photo!

Talk to you soon!
    Would love to catch up for a coffee sometime or take the kiddlets somewhere : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey
    I have 6month old & 2yo & from Tugun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I would love to catch up to.

I have a 4 year old in prep and a 2 year old.

I live in carrara

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi there

I'm 27 and I've been living in Mudgeeraba for two months. I have a 2.5 year old daughter. I don't know very many people here at all and none with kids my daughters age. Can anyone recommend a playgroup that I could take her to and maybe meet some new friends for myself