+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luckyme - I will miss those lazy sundays in the sun drinking wines. Oh well I want to be pregnant more than I want to drink!! Saturday night was the last one for me until I POAS on the 4th.

Bet3 - if your cycle is regular then I guess you would have ovulated on cd15 so it looks like you had it well covered! I guess the hope is that those little swimmers last a few days in there so fx for your BFP!

Sian - your 6 week idea does sound vaguely familiar. I think alcohol is most harmful at that time when the bodies 'systems' like circulatory, nervous etc are developing. I think at that early implantation/cell division it is less of a risk factor - but I am not saying that it is okay to drink, think I'll play it safe from now!!

Also, I'm sure that any trauma to the stomach area will be okay the day after O. If implantation did happen its so tiny that the impact probably wouldn't even go near it. At least you will kick butt cos you will have an extra incentive not to get kicked!!!!!

I'm so over the TWW already. All I can think about is babies!!! No early signs of anything unusual at the moment - but then again I have no idea what the early signs are!!!

Have a great week all.
    Last edited by lolz83; 21-11-2011 at 12:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the novel and damn predictive text! I'm sure you can work out my jibberish!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    LOL, it all made sense to me! I'm in the TWW to get to the TWW...bring on O! LOL!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sian- I agree with the drinking/6 wk wait thingy. It makes sense that the baby wont actually take anything from you until implantation, but then they take another two weeks before they actually need any nutrients etc (I think I remember that correctly?) Its not hard to abstain from a drink but it does make people abit curious! As for the grading a day after o, conception takes 12 hrs or so and then it doesnt implant straight away so whilst technically it should be ok I can understand why you'd be nervous. The onesie idea is cute, thats how I broke the news to DH about one of my pregnancies.

Good luck bet3 you catch that egg! Boo to thrush, one of my friends gets it all the time and she hates it with a passion.

Misiu- Come on AF!! Blurdy thing comes when you dont want it too, and doesnt when you do!

Hi barefooted, fx you get to see those lovely two lines on xmas morning

Im on CD8 and now DH has decided we might not be ttc this month after all. Grrr so frustrating!! He's been the one wanting a third baby and then just as Ive agreed has deciding now might not be the best time!! If its not this month it wont be for atleast another 6 months. He has about 3 days to make up his mind...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, it's been a while since I've posted on the site - the last time was in the due December 2011 thread, but I had a MC at 8.5 weeks, had the D&C blah blah waited 3months to TTC again, so this is the 3rd or 4th cycle TTC again. I have a 21 month old DD and after 2 MC since her I'm getting so desperate to hold a little one in my arms. Anyone else get those feelings? It's like the desperate version of 'clucky'
    I have felt the need to come back on here as much as I love my DH, it's nice to chat with other women who are in the same boat
    My cycles have been a bit crazy in the past few months but I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating soon as I have a lot of CM so I'm in for a chance in December to get a BFP my due date for AF would be the 9th December so I'll be testing on the 10th if she doesn't show up. FX!
    Enjoying reading about you all. Good luck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello and welcome!
    Fx for you bfp!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Evening ladies!

I'm on cd8 and getting cluck cluck clucky again! I kind of went off the whole idea for a little while, but now I'm excited. Doesn't help I'm surrounded by babies... A friend had her baby boy yesterday and my sil is due to have a baby girl any day now, not to mention so many friends pregnant I guess the wedding stuff has been taking up most of my thoughts and energy so once it over I can relax a bit. only downside to ttc is not being on contraception so my skin has decided to break out... Hopefully it settles down by the weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, can you please put me down for testing on the 16th? This will be our 21st month of TTC #1. Have been on 50mg Clomid days 5 - 9 for the past 5 cycles but will go on 100mg this cycle. Currently CD4 and would love more than anything to be UTD. Have made a Dr's appointment for 21st December to discuss other options like IUI etc if not successful this month. Hopefully it won't be necessary, but have made the appointment just in case....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    My Beloved Ones - I hope your DH gets on board! Why has he decided to change his mind? Grrrr@men!

Reina - I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I sincerely hope this is your month!

lil miss - breakouts suck, ugh! When's the wedding? I loved my wedding day but I do NOT miss the stress in the lead up to it!

stc76 - I hope this is your month too and the doctors aren't necessary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    My Beloved Ones - I hope your DH gets on board! Why has he decided to change his mind? Grrrr@men!

Reina - I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. I sincerely hope this is your month!

lil miss - breakouts suck, ugh! When's the wedding? I loved my wedding day but I do NOT miss the stress in the lead up to it!

stc76 - I hope this is your month too and the doctors aren't necessary!

Sian, it's this Saturday- 4 days. I'm so effing over it all. My dad and step mum are paying for it all (which is nice), but we had all final payment due last week and still haven't seen a cent! I'm freaking out because they said it would all be paid on time. Ummm, yeah it hasn't been.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app