+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lolz - i havent stopped drinking yet and will still partake for special occasions and have a few quiet drinks at the weekend if i want, but i have cut out week night drinking and at xmas ill prob be working night shift so have a valid reason not to drink (so family wont be suss). we wont be trying until just before xmas (O is around 16th dec) so ill be in the tww for xmas.
    im just waiting now. still taking my prenatal vitamins and other stuff, charting my cycle etc.
    FNT51 - hope your dh's sperm prove them wrong!
    sian - good luck talking hubby round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm lucky on the drinking front, because I don't drink that often (if at all), it doesn't look suspicious when I don't drink. If you are trying to hide a and you normally drink ALL the time, just tell people you're trying to lose weight and go into a long spiel about how drinking alcohol prevents that (the body has to process the alcohol first, so not only are you consuming extra calories but your system won't even burn any of them until it's gotten rid of the alcohol). No one will question your choice not to drink after that and they'll probably even change the topic just to shut you up! Down side, this tactic only works if you're not skinny.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, I would love to TTC this month rather than next because it means a Christmas if we fall the first month (unlikely, I know!) and that would be a great present!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm now on cd7 and waiting for O day. Last month it was cd22 in a 35day cycle. Hate waiting that extra week aargh. I'm at cycle 5 ttc now and with my 1yr old son getting more active and cheeky I'm wondering if I'm actually ready for no. 2.....

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies. Just joining the thread now will read proper on the morning. I have been checking in on the waiting to December thread but though I would pop on here too.... Can never get enough moral support right? I'll be testing at Christmas for luck but not actually expecting a result until NYE. So I think I just scrape by in your little group.

Taking on Auto correct one embarrassing mistake at a time.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smilychicky View Post
    Well I'm now on cd7 and waiting for O day. Last month it was cd22 in a 35day cycle. Hate waiting that extra week aargh. I'm at cycle 5 ttc now and with my 1yr old son getting more active and cheeky I'm wondering if I'm actually ready for no. 2.....

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub
    Im the same! cd 7, with a long cycle (o at cd 17, 33 ish day cycle) 7th cycle TTC with a 18 month old DD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting for damn AF to show arghhh hopefully I will actually be able to test in December!
    Sian - love your idea about wrapping that onesie as a way of breaking the news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lolz, I had the exact same problem as you on Saturday. Drank three glasses at wine at a friends house for lunch, I haven't drunk in so long it's such a pleasure.

Then realized when I got home that probably shouldn't have done that whilst trying to get pregnant. I might have been a couple of days pregnant, here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lolz, I had the exact same problem as you on Saturday. Drank three glasses at wine at a friends house for lunch, I haven't drunk in so long it's such a pleasure.

Then realized when I got home that probably shouldn't have done that whilst trying to get pregnant. I might have been a couple of days pregnant, here's hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm led to believe that drinking isn't an issue until about six weeks when the baby starts living off the placenta but don't quote me on the timeframe. I'm sure you'll be fine at this point.

I have a similar problem, I have a taekwon-do grading the day after I ovulate. I can pretty much guarantee I WILL be kicked in the stomach at some point (if not several points) during the grading. I know that at that stage it'll probably be fine and I absolutely want to do it because it'll be my last chance to grade for awhile but it still scares me.

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dtd on cd13, 15 & 17, but not sure if I even O'd in that time and now DH thinks he has caught thrush off me that I had last week so we're done for a few days until he heals up. Fx we didn't / don't miss the egg.