+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I'm outwardly calm, but inside freaking out. Now I'm sure it's nothing but when we called to get dh sperm analysis results, which we were told we could over the phone the doctor called us back and told us to come in.
    Reception said they had nothing free till mid next week, which won't suit because we will be back at work. She then said hang on I'll call the practise manager cause were fully booked and call you back.
    So now they have some how squeezed us into today! We can't be that unlucky to have something wrong with both of us right?! :freakout:

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FNT51 good luck with the results. hope its just lucky getting in so quickly.
    i just looked at the chinese fertility calendar and it said i should have had a girl last time and would have a boy if i fell preg now! so i am inclined not to believe it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Hi there I am swaying for a boy If you read my diary you can get some info there. I started back in January and have since learnt that the Shettles method is kind of de-bunked (does have some truth behind it but the whole girl and boy swim faster/slower is actually incorrect.)

Diet plays the biggest role of all in swaying.. more boys are conceived to women who eat well lots of protein, carbs, good fats so plenty of full fat milk, cheese and yoghurt (avoid skim) nuts, red meat, oats, vegetables and fruit. It does get more comprehensive but that's it, in a nutshell! Also supplements can help Vit D is shown to be very helpful and you want to have really good CM too! More girls are born when CM is not as copious and more creamy than egg white.

pH can play a part, although not as important as diet and timing comes in aswell although again not as important as diet. You do though, want to watch how frequent your man :"releases" too often can lower sperm count swaying girl but higher levels sway boy.
    I can inbox you more info if you like?
    Thanks for all the info! We aren't going right into swaying for a boy, so won't do the diet thing etc, but I really appreciate your advice DH was told before I met him that it would be unlikely he would father children- he has never really explained why, and I don't question it as we have fallen pregnant 4 times now ( 2 DDs and 2 m/c). But he did mention something about having a very low sperm count (again, I never really pushed him into talking about it so I really don't know how in depth he got with tests etc). I did read somewhere men with low sperm counts generally have a higher of fathering girls? Again, don't know how much truth is behind. I guess we will just wait and see

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read the sperm meets egg plan, but I think I'm gonna stick to every other day cos dh sperm quality on the lo side but clinically good. I'm hoping the vitamins improved things since last year anyway. I read a guide written by a doc that says every other day if you know your fertile six day window.

On cd 17, fingers crossed we get the bfp this month. I've ordered a reading from ruby, fingers crossed she says this month is the one too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Ok so I'm outwardly calm, but inside freaking out. Now I'm sure it's nothing but when we called to get dh sperm analysis results, which we were told we could over the phone the doctor called us back and told us to come in.
    Reception said they had nothing free till mid next week, which won't suit because we will be back at work. She then said hang on I'll call the practise manager cause were fully booked and call you back.
    So now they have some how squeezed us into today! We can't be that unlucky to have something wrong with both of us right?! :freakout:

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!
    I wouldn't read too much into yet! I had a blood test done the other day and the dr said ring up for results. I rang and they said to book an appointment. I booked an appointment and while I was in the drs room he had to ring blood pathology place because they didn't even have the results yet!! They just like screwing ppl around :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD19 for me here. I had a Christmas dinner last night and drank a little too much wine without even thinking that there may be important things going on inside me!! I promised that I would stop drinking in the TWW but it's so rare for me these days to have night out with all my girlfriends that I kind if just got swept up in the moment.

Have you all stopped drinking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolz, I have cut back so if we go out I only have one and because dh doesn't drink, I don't drink at home anymore...

We got the test results yesterday.... Well it's not like all hope is lost but fs is pretty sure we will be doing ivf by march next year... Dh sperm count is low and number of normal sperm is low (sorry don't know exact terms lol) but good news-they are great swimmers.... So there may not be many good ones but they CAN STILL DO THE JOB!
    So now dh is determined to prove the fs wrong!
    I'm on cd8 today so starting sperm meets egg plan today. I think it would be great for us, I'm glad I found a section on it here!
    How is everyone else traking?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I'm glad your test results weren't too bad, FNT51! Here's hoping you can prove them wrong!

ROFL! I can't believe there's four of us in this thread that are on the same cycle day hahaha, that's hilarious!

Well, I took my first ever pre-natal vitamins yesterday, eep! I should've been taking them months ago but I never thought DH would agree to TTC lol. I also went shopping with my best friend and we bought two onesies as a little omen for me, they were only $6 each. I got 0000 because they're so adorable lol! One says "Mummy loves my cuddles" and the other one says "I am mad about Dad". When I get my , I'm going to wrap the Dad one up and give it to DH as a present and a way of telling him we're pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sian! I'm sooo happy for you!
    (Sorry, thread crashing)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Awwwww, thanks Meg! I was wondering when someone would notice me posting in here, teehee!

DH has finally agreed to TTC in January but I'm hoping he'll start this month since it's only one month difference anyway lol. Hopefully I'll get a and stop being the weird one with no baby at our BH meet ups!