+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BuffyLove- I can completely relate to you worrying about age. I am 37 and know full well how my fertility is declining, but I hear stories all the time of people able to conceive easily even after 40. My 49 yo BIL and 45 yo SIL conceived their first baby naturally after many rounds of IVF and now have a 3 month old son. I conceived #4 at 34/35 and he was my easiest conception by far.....we decided to try for #4 one month at ovulation time and BD just once and BAM I was looking at 2 lines on a HPT 2 weeks later. I think Vitex lengthens your luteal phase but don't quote me on that. Good luck next month and I hope your DH is feeling better.

tormy- How frustrating that would be to miss O, but that's great your cycle is normalising. My fingers are crossed that you will get your BFP this month.

Hokey- Sorry to hear you got another BFN but I hope your DD is psychic and you just had a late implantation. If you had spotting on 9 dpo it's possible you implanted then thus you would not get a BFP until several days later. Do your kids all want you to have another baby? Mine do and I feel pressure to fulfill their dreams. They are always talking about "If mummy has another baby....." They completely dote on our 2 yo so I imagine they would be so great with another baby in the household....I just hope it happens. Good luck for when you test again and I hope your AF stays away for another 9 months.

AFM- 5 dpo and nothing much to report. DH is off work for the next 3 weeks....YAY!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to my-fab5 For This Useful Post:

BuffyLove  (18-12-2011),Hokey Pokey  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crashing - HP those temps look great!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling tired, cold still here, felt crampy yesterday, but it has gone today. Feel generally s... today, hubby reckons I'm moody. Could this be Pms, and I'm not preggers this month? I always get moody the week before my af is due, I'll try not to be sad if af arrives, I just really want a sibling for my ds and I'm scares I'm too old at 39 to have another baby.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quietly excited this morning ladies, 11DPO..... BFP!!!!!!!

It's faint, but there's definitely a line (FRER). still to have blood test to confirm. Plus won't feel confident until we make it further than 8 weeks (when we lost the last one), but yay!!! Best Xmas pressie ever!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post

It's faint, but there's definitely a line (FRER). still to have blood test to confirm. Plus won't feel confident until we make it further than 8 weeks (when we lost the last one), but yay!!! Best Xmas pressie ever!!
    . Woo hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews

Woo hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by my-fab4 View Post
    BuffyLove- I can completely relate to you worrying about age. I am 37 and know full well how my fertility is declining, but I hear stories all the time of people able to conceive easily even after 40. My 49 yo BIL and 45 yo SIL conceived their first baby naturally after many rounds of IVF and now have a 3 month old son. I conceived #4 at 34/35 and he was my easiest conception by far.....we decided to try for #4 one month at ovulation time and BD just once and BAM I was looking at 2 lines on a HPT 2 weeks later. I think Vitex lengthens your luteal phase but don't quote me on that. Good luck next month and I hope your DH is feeling better.

tormy- How frustrating that would be to miss O, but that's great your cycle is normalising. My fingers are crossed that you will get your BFP this month.

Hokey- Sorry to hear you got another BFN but I hope your DD is psychic and you just had a late implantation. If you had spotting on 9 dpo it's possible you implanted then thus you would not get a BFP until several days later. Do your kids all want you to have another baby? Mine do and I feel pressure to fulfill their dreams. They are always talking about "If mummy has another baby....." They completely dote on our 2 yo so I imagine they would be so great with another baby in the household....I just hope it happens. Good luck for when you test again and I hope your AF stays away for another 9 months.

AFM- 5 dpo and nothing much to report. DH is off work for the next 3 weeks....YAY!
    They want a brother, lol. We have 4 girls already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Congrats!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

miggins  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyLove For This Useful Post:

miggins  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I feel nothing, feel like it won't happen this month and dh told me he didn't think it would happen too. That made me so sad. I've been so moody today I think my Pms is here ready for af next week. Got the day wrong as well, I'll be testing Tuesday if af doesn't arrive that day. The 27th.