+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    11 DPO and tested BFN with a cheap Ebay test. My temp rose this morning after 3 slightly decreasing temps (if anyone wants to see my chart just ask). 9dpo I had a tiny bit of spotting but nothing since.

No symptoms.. I did have the runs every morning from 3-6 dpo which was odd a few days of terrible heartburn but that has gone now too. I am, however quite emotional... actually broke down at my neighbours house 2 days ago which was very embarassing and again this morning I burst in to tears in bed with DH for no reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hokey, when will you test again, sounds so positive all your symptoms

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (17-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hokey, when will you test again, sounds so positive all your symptoms
    Tomorrow morning, I don't think I am though.. losing hope quickly everyone seems to be getting bfp's before 11 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    Tomorrow morning, I don't think I am though.. losing hope quickly everyone seems to be getting bfp's before 11 dpo.
    But hokey we're all different, can you wait till you're 15dpo to test, only if af doesn't arrive. One disappointment is better than multiple ones.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (17-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one more test left, been using ebay tests, should I go buy a more reputable brand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hokey I bought a stack of 10ml hpt's off eBay which are the extra sensitive ones. They're only just showing a faint positive now. Whereas the first response shows up a clear dark positive within a couple of seconds.

Just did another cheaply to check and still the tiniest faint positive. They didn't even show any second line at all throughout the week.

Best of luck for you this month.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bambinos For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't lose hope yet Hokey. Those Internet tests take longer to show a definite +ve. Your temp rise and spotting on 9 dpo sounds very promising. Good luck when you test again.
    Last edited by my-fab5; 17-12-2011 at 18:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to my-fab5 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (18-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bambinos View Post
    Buffy love- not sure about the EPO. I know that when I take it I get huge amounts of ewcm. Then I stop taking it once o is confirmed. But th ewcm is really only right before o not during the month at all. Have you taken it before this cycle?

Also I remember reading somewhere you should only take it prior to o not through the whole cycle. Can't remember why though..

Fingers crossed you're oing late and you catch the eggy!!
    This is my first cycle taking it, so not really sure what to expect.... I've read that you should stop taking it after o because it may cause uterine contractions? Since DH & I haven't been able to do any BD due to his back injury & I knew there wasn't a hope in hell I'd be PG that I'd just keep taking it to see what happens.

With my other two pregnancies I had abundant ewcm but noticed that this month I'd been kinda dry, so I thought I'd try out the EPO. I'm getting nervous because of my age that things won't be as obvious as before. May I ask how old you are? A between is fine or you can just tell me to bugga off I'm 35 (rapidly approaching 36) and I get worried by all the negative comments about fertility after 35..... they make it sound like it just suddenly drops when you hit 35. I hope it's more gradual than that. My DS took 18 months of trying and I was only 28 when he was born, so I worry about being in my MID thirties

What is the Vitex that you mentioned in a previous post used for?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    well i think i've missed O...my cycle is very all over the shop and i wasn't supposed to O till next weds (cd28) but i did a opk last week and got a faint second line..did one today and there was no second line...although it would be good to have a more normal cycle...i'll be annoyed if ive missed it

hokey - fx for tomorrow
    I wouldn't count it out just yet, very normal to get faint lines come and go

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 4.5 year old DD just came up to me, rubbed my belly and said "Mummy has a baby in her tummy"..... oh hope she knows something we don't know!!!

12 dpo and bfn with IC this morning. AF is due on Tuesday and I have no tests left so just going to wait now..
    Temp remained high this morning though:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025