+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the bfp ladies!! How exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymumtobe View Post
    Stop me from testing ladies! I cant stop thinking about it!

I keep trying to work out exactly which day I ovulated to see if I can test now. So I had bad ovulation pains on the 5th but no EWCM until the 7th so I could be anywhere between 5 and 8DPO

Ahhh going crazy!
    I feel your pain! I'm either 8 or 10DPO and I couldn't help testing this morning even though it's almost certainly too early! Surprise, surprise I got a BFN. I have five more FRERs left which will get me through to either BFP or AF lol!

I have a friend who got a BFN at 11DPO and a BFP at 12DPO last month so I still have hope!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Don't test! Wait until the day your af is due, if it doesn't turn up then test. I reckon it only leads to heartache and stressing as if you get a bfn early, you will keep testing and get more upset as you keep doing those tests.

Keep yourself occupied another way!

Congrats on the bfp. Now for the pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymumtobe View Post
    Stop me from testing ladies! I cant stop thinking about it!

I keep trying to work out exactly which day I ovulated to see if I can test now. So I had bad ovulation pains on the 5th but no EWCM until the 7th so I could be anywhere between 5 and 8DPO

Ahhh going crazy!
    The POAS addict in me says tessst......tessst but my more helpful side says you are too early and will risk seeing a BFN even though you are pregnant. Sorry you are going crazy in the two week wait, but I can relate as i'm only on O day today and I have already had a panic attack that the sperm wont make it to the egg....lol.

Smilychicky- Good luck with the next POAS. I hope the line has got loads darker.

BuffyLove- Sorry about your DHs back and having to stop ttc for a while. GL when you start trying again.

trishalishous- Boo to the low progesterone level. I hope that all the tests get you closer to your BFP.

Sian- Sorry about your BFN but as you said it's certainly too early. Good luck for when you test again.

AFM- I'm definitely O'ing today as I have been cramping. I just hope the we catch the egg this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afm, cd15, had o pain yesterday and a little today, hope we will catch the eggy this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im going to move out of this thread, dh has been unwell and its not a good month to ttc for us. ill hopefully be lucky in the jan thread...
    good luck to everyone....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    dancingtren I am sending you all the baby dust I can muster for next month xxoo

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme- Yay for Oing. I hope we all catch the egg this month.

dancingtren- Sorry your DH is unwell and you have to stop ttc for the month, but hopefully the rest will help your body prepare for next months BFP.

AFM- I'm 1 dpo today and happy just to sit back and relax before all the craziness of the TWW hits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well pregnosis test 2 with fmu at 15dpo is still super faint. Either the tests are dodgy or levels are still super low. I'll be buying a fr test today. Wish the chemist I went to had them in the first place!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your hcg might not be high enough yet to get a positive. But no af yet? that's a positive. If it hasn't come yet maybe a doctors blood test.

AFM I don't feel positive about this month, haven't really had much ewcm when trying to dtd, though we did it last night, this has got to be a record. Good old smep plan.

So maybe my hormones are not back to normal yet for me to get preggers this month. Still waiting for my Chinese herbs to come in, so frustrating!