+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn Ox View Post
    I'm only 6 DPO so I'm sure it's all in my head but I've got heart burn and I didn't have coffee! Maybe??? Gosh I hope so!!!
    I am 6dpo too and had the worst heartburn last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had some icky heartburn last night and thought it must have been my capsicum/tomatoey dinner. AF has not shown up all day and I needed eggs so of course I had to get some hpt while I was there. I ended up with pregnosis brand which has a threshold of 25 so not as good as fr. I am so sure I have got a faint line though so fx my hubby can see it too when he gets home and I'm not imagining it!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by smilychicky View Post
    Well I had some icky heartburn last night and thought it must have been my capsicum/tomatoey dinner. AF has not shown up all day and I needed eggs so of course I had to get some hpt while I was there. I ended up with pregnosis brand which has a threshold of 25 so not as good as fr. I am so sure I have got a faint line though so fx my hubby can see it too when he gets home and I'm not imagining it!

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub
    Fingers crossed for you! I got a positive on Pregnosis before I got positive on First Response Early Response if that makes u feel better

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY! smilychicky congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    OMG! Congrats smilychicky!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Smilychicky that's great news! Fingers crossed for a lovely sticky bubba for you!!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my day 21 progesterone levels were low, so now a month of tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the new BFP's

AFM - I'm going to sign out for a while. Due to DH's back injury I'm pretty sure we're out for this month. We haven't been able to bd at all for risk of making it worse and I'm almost certain I would have ovulated by now. I'm only going by cd's but it has been pretty consistent lately, so if I haven't I'd be quite surprised. While I'm super happy for all those with BFP it's still painful to see them all coming in knowing that I don't have a chance. So, I'll come back in Jan if things are looking good for ttc.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and New Year, and keep those BFP's for Christmas rolling in.

Sending you all lots and lots of

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyLove For This Useful Post:

Stubborn Ox  (13-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I am going to wait til wednesday and test again with my other test. I've read that pregnosis tests can be unreliable so not getting my hopes up yet. Not sure about the rest of you but everytime I go to the loo I have that second of ' please no af'. I tend to get no warning at all that she's coming so it's usually a surprise if you can call it that. Fx she stays away and the other test gives a stronger line. Hugs for all the ladies who aren't having any luck. I know how disappointing it can be. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Stop me from testing ladies! I cant stop thinking about it!

I keep trying to work out exactly which day I ovulated to see if I can test now. So I had bad ovulation pains on the 5th but no EWCM until the 7th so I could be anywhere between 5 and 8DPO

Ahhh going crazy!