+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Stubborn Ox is offline Can't wait to meet our little baby this year!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so hoping we DTD enough... I want that BFP on Christmas Day! Congrats to all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Right I'm gonna use the smep plan. After my two miscarriages my husband had low sperm quality. The doc said clinically it was ok but on the border. So he recommended vitamins, which he has been taking religiously since. We conceived my ds on the next cycle after the doctors visit anyway.

So I was worried that dtd too much would be a problem for him. But everything I've researched on the net says it's ok to dtd every day around your fertile time. So that is what I'm gonna do. I so want to have my baby before I'm 40, and this is the last month I can do it. Don't know if my cycles have lengthened enough to get preggers and my hormone levels got back to normal but I'm gonna give it a try anyhow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme1, thats why I did it too, dh sperm numbers were low, quality was low too, so I just thought we had nothing to loose from it! I think we even missed 2 or 3 day's dtd in there embed I didn't take cough medicine or anything like that... Ours worked first cycle!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Congrats to everyone who's gotten a BFP!!!!!!!

I'm currently 8DPO and can't help getting my hopes up even though we ended up using the withdrawal method lol.

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokey Pokey View Post
    AFM: I don't want to SS but yesterday morning (3dpo) before getting out of bed I had the urge to run to the toilet and had a bout of the runs and then was fine.. thought it was something I ate maybe but the exact same thing happened this morning too(4dpo). Probably nothing hey but kind of had me thinking after it happened again this morning..
    Make that 3 mornings in a row now... ugh trying not to get too excited but this is kind of weird now 5dpo today and I keep feeling "wet" down there and when I wipe I have what looks like EWCM but in a snotty colour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Peasmum, great to hear cycle is normal, good luck for January. Mine is still short, hoping this month it will get back to normal and we get preggers. I've had three periods since stopping breastfeeding but no bfp yet.

But doctor tested my hormones, and my tsh is low, so she has recommended taking Chinese herbs again, although my old stock has now run out and waiting for more supplies so not holding much hope for this cycle, oh well we have to try. Dtd today, but getting ds to have his afternoon nap! Not easy, I guess with 10 month old bub my body my not be ready yet for another baby. Oh well got to keep trying!
    I have a one year old and agree that our bodies might not yet be ready. I have taken some Chinese herbs also to help regulate my cycle and I think they've been great. Even as a teenager, prior to being on the pill I never had regular 28-30 day cycles, so it's nice to finally have a proper cycle. Think they have helped with pmt too but my DH can probably answer that better than me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds good hockey! fx!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FNT51 For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies.

Hoping I can join too. I am on CD12 and expecting to ovulate on the 12th or 13th. We have been ttc #5 for 3-4 months now. I am 37 and well aware my fertility is on the decline so for this cycle we have started taking Blackmores Conceive Well Gold for me and Menevit for Hubby. Fingers crossed this is the cycle. I will try not to test until the 26th.....I don't want to be on a downer on xmas day.

I wish everyone here the best of luck getting their BFPs and I look forward to sharing this roller coaster ride with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hokey - I have the same! Very weird!

My fab 4 - we are testing buddies and pretty sure our last bubs were born on the same day. Fingers crossed we both get BFP this time.

Can anyone explain how smep works?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carleena For This Useful Post:

Hokey Pokey  (11-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there Countrymum. It's lovely to see you here and to be testing buddies as well is just plain awesome. Where are you in your cycle? How weird would it be if we have our next bubbas on the same day. SMEP(Sperm Meets Egg Plan) is about BDing starting CD8 on every other day until a positive OPK is detected and then daily for 3 days, then skip one day and then one more BD. They suggest to start testing with OPKs at CD10. I think it was designed for women post miscarriage but a lot of people have success with it. Good luck this cycle :-)