+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Having Scan on thursday to check for ovulation for next frozen enbryo implant...... So i two will be testing in December here hoping for a extra cool xmas present and lot's ofpositive test..... The 3rd attempt so hopefully 3rd time lucky... Have increased water intake and fruit n veggies... Nothing tolose and a whole lot to gain GOOD Luck all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    Im just come from the November testing thread.
    we are on cycle 7 now, CD 1 and Im 'due' to O on the 30th, then testing on the 16th ish
    Our cycles are similar so we well be testing 1 or 2 days apart! Well unless I crack, and try to convince a hpt it can tell me earlier!

Good luck to everyone and fx for snuggly little bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi fnt51 and bubba spirit, hope you get those special christmas BFP that we are all hoping for!

Well so much for DTD every-night through this fertile week! I jumped on DF last night but he was simply too tired from a few long days at work, and tonight I only just got home from sport at 11pm and he's snoring next to me. Grrr, better make sure I jump him when I get home tomorrow night otherwise I'm sure there will be no BFP this cycle!!

Out of interest when is everyone hoping to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on cd3 and my cycle seems to be 35days so I'll be testing around the 18th I think. Even if I get bfp I won't be making the xmas day announcement as it will be too soon. Oh well. If only it just worked whenever you wanted it to, would be so much more convenient lol.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm O ing in the next few days but I'm going to TRY not to test until the 14th of dec (if AF stays away that long) that way itl be a definate yes or no and I'll be 6 weeks ish.

(With my DD I didn't get a bfp till 6 weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a very faint bfp when I was 5 days late last time so there probably is no point testing early. Only 32 days to go! (and lots of dtd in between lol)
    Last edited by smilychicky; 16-11-2011 at 08:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bet3 View Post
    I'm O ing in the next few days but I'm going to TRY not to test until the 14th of dec (if AF stays away that long) that way itl be a definate yes or no and I'll be 6 weeks ish.
    (With my DD I didn't get a bfp till 6 weeks)
    Hi bet3, looks like we are on the same timing. If I test on 14th December then I would be around 6 weeks too. Doubt I will be able to hold off that long! Should O in the next few days but not testing or charting temps or anything. It's our first month of TTC so just keeping it pretty relaxed and trying to DTD as much as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sign me up. We're missing this cycle because hubby is overseas while I'm sitting here being fertile... so we'll be BD again mid december...

Testing for the hell of it on Christmas Eve (AF won't be due until early Jan!) All we want for Christmas is a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sign me up too. I think I'll O in the last wk of Nov so will be testing mid Dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    Hi fnt51 and bubba spirit, hope you get those special christmas BFP that we are all hoping for!

Well so much for DTD every-night through this fertile week! I jumped on DF last night but he was simply too tired from a few long days at work, and tonight I only just got home from sport at 11pm and he's snoring next to me. Grrr, better make sure I jump him when I get home tomorrow night otherwise I'm sure there will be no BFP this cycle!!

Out of interest when is everyone hoping to test?
    I'm on cd3 now so will test probably mid December. My last pregnancy I got a faint BFP at 9dpo, and had symptoms pretty much from the time we conceived. I will try to hold off testing until AF is due, but I'm a poas addict and too darn impatient to wait lol. The last 3 cycles I've o'd on day 19 of 32/33 day cycles, so fx it happens this cycle

Baby dust to all!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app