+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    7 dpo today and I cant seem to sit still. I hate the tww! I am tired today and yesterday and a little crampy. did an opk this arvo, just coz, which wasn't positive but was nearly positive, probably about the same as I get a day or two before I get a positive one before O. so I did a pt and of course its negative. I know its way to early but its just going so slow. someone please tell me im crazy and just to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Just popping back in to say I'm out CD1 today - right on time!

Not too worried though - my work Christmas party is this Friday so at least I can have a champas or two and relax over Christmas and get back into it in January.

Good luck to everyone who is testing soon! Big fat lots of babydust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you think?

Okay, I'm waiting for O. About 3am last night / this morning I had to pee and on my way back to bed from the loo I felt a very quick sharp pain in my right just next to where my uterus would be. Clue 1.

Then today I've noticed just the slightest hint of pale pink / very light brown spotting. Clue 2.

CD 17 of average 33 day cycle, putting me 16 days until AF (roughly). Clue 3.

However no EWCM as yet.

Here's my dilemma. DH has a severe back strain and may not be up to BD tonight. Do you think I have O'd yet (no OPK's to use anyway) and I'm not charting either With previous 2 pg's we dtd when I had EWCM.

Would you dtd tonight, or wait until a day or 2 to see if CM changes?

I feel like I could cry right now!! I feel like this is just not going to be my month. DH's hurt himself, my SIL is giving away all her baby stuff (which includes the "family" basinet, but DH doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't want to announce we are trying). My DH said he's happy "either way" whether we have another baby or not, so now I'm not convinced his heart is in it. I just don't know what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gut is telling me this won't be a sticky baby having AF like cramps on and off today, with the occasional sharp twinge. The cramps aren't as bad as normal AF ones, but have gotten a little worse as the day progresses. Maybe I am just paranoid with the previous loss still rather fresh in my mind.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try not to worry lil miss, though i know how hard that is. i had bad af like cramping for quite a fee weeks and Im pretty sure it's normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all. Lil
    Miss hope everything is fine & cramping has eased for you.

I'm CD 13 today will start OPK'ing tomorrow usually O around CD 18-20. But has been early past 2 cycles so we'll see. So hopeful & praying this will be my month.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    had a GTT and my 21(22) day progesterone tests today. next step is a ct/mri scans to check out my pituitary damage.
    I would love a miracle, but we have been talking about only trying for another year, and then giving up (I need surgery after we finish with kids) and spending some $ on my surgery and throwing in a boobjob (My body is 'ruined' from DD)
    even the talk of renovations has stopped, since we dont need 5 bedrooms with only 1 child

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking off you today trishalishoush, hope you get some good news...

Afm im still drinking coffee! Lol, not really symptoms, little twinges, sore boobs, dizzy spells... That sort of stuff. I just still dont feel that dec is our month.

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww little I'm really hoping it's a sticky bubs.. Sending big hugs..

I've been getting -OPK's but I noticed some EWCM yesterday so I am assuming it was O day.. Not as much mucus today, still slippery just not stringy if you get me.. BD'd yesterday, but not today as trying to get me and DH together thru the week sometimes is like pulling teeth!!

So I'm guessing I'm now in the TWW.. Hoping for a BFP, but I don't think it's our time yet..

Trishalicious good luck for our testing..

Fingers crossed o all ladies in the TWW or waiting to O...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies. No cramping as yet today, fx it stays away now. Have come down with stupid heavy cold, seriously, who gets colds in summer?! Boobs feel swollen and heavy and sore and slightly hard when I touch them. This next week is going to go so slowly. I just want to be able to know 100% I'm UTD, and be able to celebrate with DH. This whole limbo land thing sucks!

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app