+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dag nab it! Based on previous cycles, should have got my surge today.... Nothing. In fact, the test line has gotten lighter over the last 3 days. So I'm hoping hoping hoping I o'd over the weekend as there was lots of BDing being done (ah, the joy of being newly weds lol). So fx we managed to catch the eggy! So I guess I am now potentially in the tww! No symptoms (unlink last time, which I had from the day we conceived). Boobs are a bit tender and had a bit of nausea yesterday but thats probably more from lack of sleep and not eating.

We are meant to be going on a mini honeymoon to Hamilton Island at some stage. My mum and step dad are shouting us (yay!). If we aren't UTD this cycle, maybe we can time it right next cycle lol.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Good to hear I'm not alone with a short cycle. Maybe your doctor could help? I'm off there today. How old is your son?

Good luck with the baby making
    my ds is 17 months. before him i had long cycles of 35 days or so! i havent been to see anyone about it yet, i guess i thought we would try ttc for a few months first before going down that path. i hope you get some good advice from your doc today - would love to hear what they suggest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw my doc who was great, I told her my theory about short cycle and she agreed that still not settled back to normal after breastfeeding. Blood tests show hormones is still low, she's given me some Chinese herbs and will review in a month, and if not acupuncture after that.

She still thinks I can get preggers again at 39. I will still try this month.

See your doc, hopefully they can help! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitysmum View Post
    3 dpo today and I really don't know how im going to be able to wait until the 13th to test. It is taking sooo long already! anyone else as impatient as me?
    Have to wait 26 days yuck! Wish I was pregnant tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    O day today confirmed with bloods yay!! I'm going to test 11dpo on the 12th Dec! It's going to be a very long wait though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Saw my doc who was great, I told her my theory about short cycle and she agreed that still not settled back to normal after breastfeeding. Blood tests show hormones is still low, she's given me some Chinese herbs and will review in a month, and if not acupuncture after that.

She still thinks I can get preggers again at 39. I will still try this month.

See your doc, hopefully they can help! Good luck
    Good luck with trying this month

It bet it feels better to have a plan to follow. I really hope that the herbs and / or acupuncture works for you. I saw a naturopath when trying to conceive #1 as DH and I had been trying for 18 months and I rarely ovulated. It was the best thing I did because after commencing treatment with her I got my first BFP on my first cycle. There is definately a place for alternative treatments in the world of ttc.

Good luck and and lots and lots of to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do people know they don't ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    im day 26 today, normally my cycles only last 24-25 days and im impatiently awaiting AF to start so we can officially start ttc!! typical it decides now to play up and get longer. i got a +ve OPK on cd16 this cycle then we dtd cd 19 in what i thought was my safe time. now af hasnt come yet my mind is getting carried away thinking i could be utd which in reality isnt very likely at all.
    needed to share, i dont want to even think it and be disappointed when we werent even ttc yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Anyone have symptoms yet?

Boobs have been tender the last 2 or so days, but today... Holy moly! Feels like they have been used as punching bags by Danny Green! Heavy, sore, blah. Also have a bit of nausea this morning. Didn't last too long though. At this stage it could just AF, but there is a tiny glimmer of hope it's something more. I told DH last night that there is a small chance I am and he is pretty thrilled.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummy2MissA View Post
    How do people know they don't ovulate?
    The first clue was going more than 3 calendar months at a time without AF and confirmed by testing by doctor.