+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats lolz and bet!!!!
    lets hope that your good news is a sign of things to come in this thread and it will be full of BFP'S!
    welcome to everyone else who has joined
    i have a short luteal phase too, since having my son and tracking have found it to be 9-1 0 days on average. im also concerned that this will affect my ability to fall preg... i tried vit b and vitex as i read this could help but it didnt change anything. according to my usual cycles AF is due tomorrow (which will be 9 dpo according to my calcs). we didnt actively try this month though as we were waiting til dec to ttc so i just want to hurry up and get to the actual trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations to the BFP's, how exciting!
    i'm hoping for some advice....i had some pain and CM, and randomly did an opk on sunday [was confirm brand], the line was dark but not quite as dark as control line. Since then have been testing using internet cheapies and am only getting faint second lines, this morning my temp was as low as its been since i started charting...do you think i have ovulated, am going ovulate or something else random is going on?! i've really got no idea since i haven't had a proper cycle since coming off the pill, any thoughts would be much appreciated....am almost too excited to think we might have a chance this month!
    sorry for the long post too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you haven't ovulated yet but may well be gearing up to it (presence of cm, and ovary pain you describe). Usually opk's get darker as you approach o day too.

Women can have lh (lutenizing hormone) all month (hence why we see a second line a lot). Keep testing every day and even twice a day during peak o time so you don't miss your chance. And when your cm is egg white that is a good sign you are about to or are ovulating.

Depends woman to woman but cycles can be unusually longer after coming off the pill. I know mine were - not 30 days like before the pill. They ranged from 35-52, but decreased as each month passed.

Good luck
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 30-11-2011 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Congrats to Lolz and Bet!!!!

Still waiting to O here...not much else going on lmao!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies! Cycle day 17 here and think I may have O'd early over the weekend (as I didn't take any OPKs with me) as the one I did today was lighter then yesterday's, and I normally O cycle day 19. Oh well. Fingers crossed I'm still in the two this cycle and we end up with our wedding night baby

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    +opk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    +opk
    Hope you catch the egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trishalishous View Post
    +opk
    Woo hoo! :P

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am 13 dpo today and should hopefully O between tomorrow and the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay hokey! busy times ahead... Lol!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!