+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies how is everyone going? AF arrived today. Well, spotting started and have the worst cramps so the witch will arrive either later today or tomorrow morning. Which is pretty spot on, I was due in 2 days. I forgot how much I hated this part hahaha.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ask mind if I crash in here too? 11.11.11 wasnt very lucky for me, and I have only told 2 friends we are ttc cause dh doesn't want to tell any one till we are 12 weeks. But that leaves me with no one to talk to when the red witch comes along and shatters my little hope bubble...
    And dh does not understand, even tho he was getting excited last week.
    So I'm feeling a lil fragile right now, and would love a bfp christmas present!
    * sorry to unload *

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FNT51- i know just how you feel about not telling anyone about ttc and its quite hard!
    yes i have done pregnancy tests but bfn....still waiting for AF, has anyone else had such long cycle and trouble after coming off pill that has any tips on what is best to do? any thoughts would be much appreciated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Misiu For This Useful Post:

FNT51  (14-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by FNT51 View Post
    Hey ask mind if I crash in here too? 11.11.11 wasnt very lucky for me, and I have only told 2 friends we are ttc cause dh doesn't want to tell any one till we are 12 weeks. But that leaves me with no one to talk to when the red witch comes along and shatters my little hope bubble...
    And dh does not understand, even tho he was getting excited last week.
    So I'm feeling a lil fragile right now, and would love a bfp christmas present!
    * sorry to unload *

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!
    Welcome! I know how you feel about not telling anyone. We weren't going to tell anyone until I was 12 weeks as well, because we had a m/c in July 2008. But we had to as I fell pregnant 2 weeks after having the implanon removed in September and the dr suspected an ectopic pregnancy so we had to tell my mum and grandad so they could help with looking after after our DDs. It wasn't an ectopic but did end in another m/c. But they know we are ttc now. It's going to make it harder to hide when I do get UTD again as they will be waiting for it and my mum lives 3 houses away, plus I see my grandad every second day.... They could tell last time before I said anything because they all noticed how massive my boobs were lol.
    I guess this will be our first pregnancy that they will all be happy to hear about though

After our m/c last month, I started doubting whether we should have another baby, sort of like it was a 'sign' we shouldn't. But I've put those thoughts out of my mind, we have already bought a few bits and pieces lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome FNT! I know how you feel about not telling anyone. We weren't going to tell anyone until I was 12 weeks as well, because we had a m/c in July 2008. But we had to as I fell pregnant 2 weeks after having the implanon removed in September and the dr suspected an ectopic pregnancy so we had to tell my mum and grandad so they could help with looking after after our DDs. It wasn't an ectopic but did end in another m/c. But they know we are ttc now. It's going to make it harder to hide when I do get UTD again as they will be waiting for it and my mum lives 3 houses away, plus I see my grandad every second day.... They could tell last time before I said anything because they all noticed how massive my boobs were lol.
    I guess this will be our first pregnancy that they will all be happy to hear about though

After our m/c last month, I started doubting whether we should have another baby, sort of like it was a 'sign' we shouldn't. But I've put those thoughts out of my mind, we have already bought a few bits and pieces lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Thought i might subscribe to this thread. DF and I have been putting off trying for #1 for a few weeks. Had all checkups and have bern on my multi vitamins for about 3 months. Thought we would TTC around Jan next year, but decided what the hell and would go for it this month.

So im CD13, 2nd month off the pill with a completely regular cycle of 30 days. Due to O on Friday, but according to my tracker am in the fertile zone atm. DF and I DTD the last night and will try to every night this week (if I have the energy!!!).

AF due on the 2nd Dec so fingers crossed ill be testing around then.

Look forward to hearing everyone's progress! Good luck all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi everyone
    misiu - i had increasingly long cycles after coming off the pill, they got up to around 37 days. i still managed to fall pregnant but had to do opk's to see when i o'ed as it changed every cycle. hope you get some answers soon. have you thought of having a blood test at the gp to rule out preg?
    lil miss - we meet again! lets hope we are pregnancy buddies this time around too
    lolz - good luck with dtd every night! sounds tiring
    afm my cycles are short, only 25 days so i have another af due before we start ttc. im cd 8 today, af due on cd25. we wont be ttc this cycle as it will fall right before the wedding we are attending on 25th nov. so according to my calculations i will be ready to O again around 16th dec. hoping i might have something to celebrate at xmas time!
    to everyone (me included)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingtren View Post
    hi everyone
    misiu - i had increasingly long cycles after coming off the pill, they got up to around 37 days. i still managed to fall pregnant but had to do opk's to see when i o'ed as it changed every cycle. hope you get some answers soon. have you thought of having a blood test at the gp to rule out preg?
    lil miss - we meet again! lets hope we are pregnancy buddies this time around too
    lolz - good luck with dtd every night! sounds tiring
    afm my cycles are short, only 25 days so i have another af due before we start ttc. im cd 8 today, af due on cd25. we wont be ttc this cycle as it will fall right before the wedding we are attending on 25th nov. so according to my calculations i will be ready to O again around 16th dec. hoping i might have something to celebrate at xmas time!
    to everyone (me included)
    Hehehe we do indeed DT! Fingers crossed we will be pregnancy buddies again everything seems to happen in pairs with the last group, maybe it's our turn this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hadn't thought about having a blood test to confirm, kinda feel a bit silly when i'm quite certain that its a bfn, have had a couple of bfn's...but maybe i should? if it doesnt show up much longer, think will have to go see doc...

lil miss- so sorry to hear about your m/c, hopefully this time around it will work out for you, dont give up!

good luck to everyone else too

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im just come from the November testing thread.
    we are on cycle 7 now, CD 1 and Im 'due' to O on the 30th, then testing on the 16th ish