+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 47 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Well I used to have 28 day cycle before my ds was born. But since my af has come back after breastfeeding they have been weird this is my third af since my son has been born. This one was 26 days, the last one was 27 days.

But this month I did opks so I didn't o until day 15 or 16, could I have luteal phase defect as that make days after o 10 or 11.

I did read on Wikipedia that after breastfeeding some first periods agave this problem, has anyone heard of this? If it is the case it would be hard to fall preggers. Well I'm off to docs on Thursday so maybe she has some answers. Oh I do hope I can still have another baby and I'm not too old. What does everyone else think?
    I think the average luteal phase is between 10 & 16 days, so even if it is 10 or 11 days that still within the "normal" range. The important part I guess is knowing roughly how long it is so that you can better predict your fertile period to help conception. If you're worried maybe get your doc to check your hormones etc to see what they're up to since stopping bf. Maybe some progesterone could help? Your doc can help. And ! I do not think that you are too old. Never say never. Wishing you the very best of luck, and with any luck it sounds like you will get another shot this month At least your cycles are short. Mine are long, so once AF shows herself it's off to the next month....

and lots and lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Congratulations to our first graduates Lolz83 and Bet3!!

Bet3 I dont think I have your testing day right.
    Thanks! I did say I was going to wait till mid dec (6 weeks) but I cudnt hold out. Haha I didn't think I'd get a result so early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniMc View Post
    Fingers crossed for everyone

I'm new to TTC and the site (though I have previously posted a research help request) and I'm still learning how everything works!

I recently came off the pill after 12 years so have no clue about my cycle etc but if I go by a 28 day one then AF is due on Friday. We have only been trying for a couple of weeks so not expecting a BFP this month though I'm still fighting the urge to test! I've got my fingers crossed for December as I have endo and last time I went off the pill (not to TTC though) the symptoms got unmanageable!

Look forward to getting to know you all!
    Welcome aboard Wishing you the best of luck in your ttc experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyLove View Post
    I think the average luteal phase is between 10 & 16 days, so even if it is 10 or 11 days that still within the "normal" range. The important part I guess is knowing roughly how long it is so that you can better predict your fertile period to help conception. If you're worried maybe get your doc to check your hormones etc to see what they're up to since stopping bf. Maybe some progesterone could help? Your doc can help. And ! I do not think that you are too old. Never say never. Wishing you the very best of luck, and with any luck it sounds like you will get another shot this month At least your cycles are short. Mine are long, so once AF shows herself it's off to the next month....

and lots and lots of

Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha well 6 wks would have been a hard wait!! I doubt i'll even make it to AF day, I can feel the urge now but Im only 4dpo. Damn it! lol Congrats again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats lolz and bet3!!! great start to the month

my estrogen today is nice and high, due to ovulate tomorrow or the next day yay/ second cycle of clomid has brought O day from CD21 onwards to CD15 or 16. Yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bet3! That is awesome! what a totally fantastic start with lots of christmas cheer to our month!

And welcome to the new additions, can't wait to hear how everyone is tracking!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Congratulations to our first graduates Lolz83 and Bet3!!

Bet3 I dont think I have your testing day right.

Welcome newbies. Ive added some of your days if you've given them. If you'd like your testing day added please let me know a date.

Fingers crossed for the rest of us!
    Hey can you pls add me for 25th. Ta!

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies. Update from me.. Cd22 don't know what dpo as I decided not to test this month. Crazy I know

I won't end up testing til end of next week af usually shows he ugly head a couple of days before I'm due.
    Fx she never shows up!!!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

Babydust
    xo xo xo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please add me for testing on the 26th. Hopefully I can hold out til then. I used so many tests last month!!