+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loz! THATS FREAKIN AWESOME! Awesome bfp

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    Hmm don't really now how to say this, but thought that the faint positive I saw after 30 mins on the first response last night was an evap line. I can't stop thinking about it so went and brought the first response but one where you can test 5 days before AF. Just did it ... And well look at the results ekkkkkk!!!!
    Sensational!!! Congratulations What a way to start off the Dec testing!

and for all the rest still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! Thanks all for your well wishes. Will test tomorrow just to check and then book into doctors to double check.

I really hope that you all follow suit and see your BFP in the coming weeks! Good luck all! I look forward to hearing and celebrating with you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolz, it's better to wait. If I get a bfn, then I'd convince myself it's too early then keep testing myself for three days which would be torture. That's what I did last month, so second month I'll just wait.

Fingers crossed, symptom spotting but nothing yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this is the month for bfps!!! I just got a bfp too!!! Af due today or tomorrow. Had one stick at home, and I cudnt hold out. It's faint but positively definitely there. I'll test again in a few days to make sure it gets stronger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All these bfp's are making very impatient but I'm going to try to hold out until the 8th or 9th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    woohoo congrats bet3! lets hope all these bfps rub off on the rest of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a bfn, had some spotting earlier and some cramping so I was worried my period is coming, tested and nothing.

So depressed, I really thought this was my month.

If I do get my period today or tomorrow it's early, my cycles are so messed up since my son, I hope they settle down soon.

To top it off I may have to go back to work next month as my DH is not working at the moment. Luckily DH will be looking after ds.

The sucky thing about my job is that I was made redundant whilst on maternity leave, but it won't happen officially until the day I go back, I will have three months to find another job in the company otherwise I will be made redundant.

So I will be doing 'project' work when I go back. Big sucks!

Oh well another month of trying, i will still be able to test in December though!
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 29-11-2011 at 11:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'd like to join this group we TTC in dec I have gotten af today after stopping the pill. Got pregnant first month with dd so fingers crossed for us again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    Hi luckyme, was trying to DTD every night in that fertile 6 day window according to my period tracker. But (sorry need to vent a little here!) my inconsiderate DF seems to think that you can get pregnant just by looking at each other. We had a massive fight over completely irrelevant crap tonight resulting in me storming out and sleeping in the spare room in the last two days of my fertile window this cycle. Grrr. Tomorrow night we don't even see each other so I can kiss this cycle goodbye.

Why are males so frickin inconsiderate sometimes? I really want this future child but he is the one that has been really pushing it lately and trying to DTD every night at CD4-CD8. Why don't they understand? It's actually made me completely upset and questioning whether this is the right time.
    I know how u feel. Although I am not in a hetrosexual relationship. I think that you have to be in it to win it. Keep going. You never know it only takes one little swimmer and you did do it the previous 4 nights. So ... You are still in with a chance chin up and stressing won't make it easier too relax and go with it, cross your fingers and hope for the best but yes I know how u must feel. That's how god made men ... Let it out and then make up cuz he is a vital part obv in having a baby together. U gotta be in it to win it

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Bubhub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessandmeltrappel For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (30-11-2011)