+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Ok, so I'm the first to test AF is due on 1st December. Holding out till then, if AF doesn't come then I will test.

Saturday had weird crampy feelings like I was about to have my period but didn't. But no other symptoms apart from that, could this be implantation, or am I imagining things?
    Ohh, luckyme - fingers crossed for good news!! Looks like I'm second to test? AF is due on the 2nd Dec, but I think I might go and buy some of those really sensitive tests and maybe give it a go on Thursday (the 1st) too. I have a very hectic week with work and other commitments so that should keep my mind off it till then!

I jumped the gun last night and POAS (this was my first time EVER!!) on a first response. After 10 minutes it was a negative, left it sitting on the vanity unit in the bathroom, went and put dinner on and came back about 30 minutes later and found a paint positive. I refuse to get excited as it may have been an evaporation line.

Ahh the joys of TTC. Have a lovely week everyone! Good luck for those testing at the end of the week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    I saw them advertised at a place we have in SA (maybe other states too?) called Chemist Warehouse. I haven't seen them at my local supermarkets (Coles and Woolies).
    Yep we have Chemist Warehouse. My local one was recently renovated and has doubled in size... I always spend so much money there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm don't really now how to say this, but thought that the faint positive I saw after 30 mins on the first response last night was an evap line. I can't stop thinking about it so went and brought the first response but one where you can test 5 days before AF. Just did it ... And well look at the results ekkkkkk!!!!

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1322452566.786780.jpg

This can't be what I think it is?!! It came up after only 2 minutes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! Pretty clear second line!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lolz, fingers crossed that will be me too on Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I had to jump the gun early!! I could not hold out any longer and this complete exhaustion is getting me down. At least I know why.

Good luck luckyme. I can't believe you are holding out! Surely a sign of great will power! I hope you get your BFP. I guess I'll wait till Friday just to make sure AF doesn't arrive and then make a doctors appointment! Now to break the news to DF....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray!!!! That's a great start to our month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lolz83- that's great news for you, congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    Hmm don't really now how to say this, but thought that the faint positive I saw after 30 mins on the first response last night was an evap line. I can't stop thinking about it so went and brought the first response but one where you can test 5 days before AF. Just did it ... And well look at the results ekkkkkk!!!!

Attachment 18193

This can't be what I think it is?!! It came up after only 2 minutes!!
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats lolz83 a great start to december!