+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is out first month of ttc#1. Second cycle off the pill after being on it for 11 years. Cycle was 30days which is exactly the same as I was before I started the pill. Hopefully still have a regular 30 day cycle this month. Im cd25 at the moment would love to POAS now but know that it still be negative.

Not using OPKs, it's only our first month of trying to don't feel the need at the moment. Just DTD every 2 days from cd10 until about cd20. Don't know too much about CM, charting temps, looking for O symptoms. We are completely winging it this month. Hopefully the casual approach works in our favour!!

Welcome new faces, only a few more days left till December starts! Woohoo! Hopefully it's a lucky month for all of us!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way blondie, sorry to hear about your horrible birthing experience. I strongly believe that stress and trauma may have an effect in TTC. It causes a misbalance of all sorts of hormones that affect our emotions, our ability to sleep and eat etc. we are so finely tuned that any issues may effect your estrogen levels or even your ability to ovulate. Are your cycles regular? (you may have already mentioned this!).

Good luck and if hypnotherapy is working - keep it up!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lolz83 For This Useful Post:

Blondie84  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie84 View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just coming over from the November thread. This will be month #14 for me. This is our second month trying the Sperm meets egg plan.Apparently this technique has a high possibility of success by 3 months,so .

I will be testing on the 15th this month,if all goes to plan.

Also, just this month gone I visited a hypnotherapist for some birth trauma I suffered with my DS birth. She explained that the mental stress I had been carrying may well be the reason I've had trouble conceiving this time around. She went on to use a hypnosis technique which has left me with no emotional attachment to my previous birth experience.I was a sceptic but now.wow. I'm a different woman.

Has anyone ever heard of this sort of thing happening. How much of an effect can previous trauma have on the bodys ability to concieve?
    I have heard hynotherapy is great. I have been looking up hypno birthing for my next labour

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hokey Pokey For This Useful Post:

Blondie84  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Blondie, I'm so sorry to hear about your birth trauma. I recently had hypnotherapy for weight loss, it's amazing, isn't it! I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders.

Buffy, I want to know what your "secret weapon" is, too! I don't think anyone will judge you, we could all use all the help we can get I think lol!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 27-11-2011 at 15:11.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

Blondie84  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We'll be using OPKS, still using my supps, sylk lube mixed with conceive plus till I get a good PH, progesterone cream, healthy strict diet for me n hubby, we dtd and I usually sleep after just not move and try & orgasam b4 n after to help sperm a long n try not to stress as that's my biggest problem. Day to day stresses getting to me. Really looking forward to this cycle haven't looked forward to a cycle in a long time. I'm well prepared & have a set plan n the Xmas spirit helps :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also have a very good feeling.. I literally picture me surprising hubby Xmas morning with the bfp. Vision/positive thinking very important.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone tested with pregnosis clear pregnancy tests? Apparently they are 99% accurate and can test 7-10 days after conception. I'm getting so eager to test that I might go buy some!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD12 today, due to ovulate soon yay!!

lolz83 no, but ive read heaps of great stuff about discover one step and first response. I know both of those read from 10miu hCG which i believe is the most sensitive on the market. pregnosis may be 10miu as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lolz83 View Post
    Has anyone tested with pregnosis clear pregnancy tests? Apparently they are 99% accurate and can test 7-10 days after conception. I'm getting so eager to test that I might go buy some!!
    Oh that sounds so tempting. I might buy as well, can u get them from supermarket?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wanting to hold out to 14 dec (6 weeks) but I'm getting impatient!! Does anyone use Internet cheapies? How accurate are they? And what brand is it?