+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening all Just wondering what methods each of us are using for December? Who is trying sperm meets egg, who is using OPK's, who is just trying and hoping for the best etc? Any special secrets that you want to share?? I have one in mind that seemed to have worked with both DS & DD, so we're going to give that a try this month..... would be hilarious if it works because the only other times we did we got a BFP! My husband then suggested it to a friend of his who was having trouble (as a joke) and he ended up knocking up his fiance!! I'll keep it as a secret for now, but if I do get a BFP for December I'll be letting you all know for sure, because then it'll be more than just a coincidence as it'll be 3 for 3!!

Sending lots of to you all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I am v curious to know your secret 'recipe' for baby making! Hehe

I have been using opks, charting cm and guessing dates. I'm now CD16 and according to the opk, I ovulated sometime from wed night to thurs night. But cm seems more fertile today. A bit confusing but we're having lots of fun lately hee hee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies! Can I join? Im using OPKs this month to try and detect ovulation as my cycles have been long after stopping the pill back in July. CD16 today and have been testing with OPKs since CD9...no positive so far. Ill be testing on the 18th December if AF doesnt show up before hand..Good luck ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    same as me...damn pill...my cycles have been shocking....
    It sucks doesnt it!! I just want a regular cycle so I know exactly when I O so we can catch that egg!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tracking CM as this is what has worked for me in the past. I can say that with confidence, because the cycle we got BFP for DS we only dtd twice (hubby was working away for most of the month, and we'd about given up trying at that point). With DD we only dtd ONCE that cycle (I had recently had surgery so we were taking it easy). On both occasions we dtd the day after I first noticed the ewcm. Not deliberately either, just happened that way!! I also made sure I did not get up from the bed for 20 minutes after, and had a large pillow under my bum to tilt my cervix. There's one other little factor that I'm holding in reserve to see what happens. Like I said if it's 3 for 3 I'm happy to share, but unless I get that lucky third you might all just think we're a little weird!! And no, it's nothing kinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join in too? I have been ttc for about 5 years and in the last 6 weeks have had surgery and now clomid and ovidrel today. Hopefully that means I will o tomorrow and I will need to wait at least 10 days so I am going to see if I can hold out for 14 and test on 10th December. Good luck to all and lots of your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    Can I join in too? I have been ttc for about 5 years and in the last 6 weeks have had surgery and now clomid and ovidrel today. Hopefully that means I will o tomorrow and I will need to wait at least 10 days so I am going to see if I can hold out for 14 and test on 10th December. Good luck to all and lots of your way
    Best of luck to you!!! Sending you for a Christmas miracle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyLove For This Useful Post:

happykat  (25-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are using the sperm meets egg plan and opks. Still waiting to ovulate but cm seems quite fertile so hopefully it will be soon. I do have a cold though so that could be affecting my cm?

BuffyLove I am very curious to know your secret weapon, I'm sure we wont think you're strange. When ttc any little ritual or superstition that can help keep you calm is good I think. It can be so maddening because it is so out of our control
    Last edited by Caitysmum; 25-11-2011 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BuffyLove! I am really curious about the secret weapon too??? I guess we will just have to wait to find out though

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have stash of opk's ready to go and want to try the sperm meets egg plan but still waiting for damn AF to show...enjoying reading everyone's stories tho in the meantime so so hoping December is our month for at least trying