+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome newbies baby dust to you all.

Ive added your testing days BB78 (fx lucky number 13 cycle for you), foxynik (4th Dec is my DD's 2nd birthday so I think its a lucky day x), shell'80 and ammended yours edb.

Sian, DH is stressing about his work/finances. He still wants number three but isnt sure when. I think we'll give this month a go and if we dont fall pregnant we'll wait 6 months or so.

AFM- Is it possible to O reallly early? Like CD9? I had EWCM yesterday and slight cramping last night. Nothing this morning though. Usually I O on CD 12, which I thought was early in itself. Thoughts anyone please?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all Mind if I join in? DH and I have just officially decided to TTC #3 after getting our hopes up this month. I'll be due to test around 23rd Dec, what an awesome xmas present would that be? Happy for either DS or DD, as we already have one of each! DS is 6 and a half (and yes, apparently the half is very important ) and DD who turned 3 at the start of November.

Lots of to all, bring on the xmas babies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, welcome to all the newbies. I'm on Cd23 at the moment, this dreaded TWW is driving me nuts. Only 8 more days to go till AF is due. Let's hope she stays away.

Been looking for all of those early symptoms and not too much to report. Feeling pretty tired and having some food cravings but then my skin has just completely broken out. Who knows? I think it's way to early to think anything. Someone needs to invent a pregnancy test that you can tell from day of implantation!!!! At least another working week is almost over!

Not much longer till Dec and I know how much we are all looking forward to that month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lolz good luck!! you might be one of the first to test! fingers crossed for you...
    afm im on cd 21, af is due cd 25. looking forward to getting it out of the way so we can start ttc!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had my first doc appointment today. So glad Ive been charting, as Ive saved months of test, since we have a few months of records without daily blood tests!
    Insulin resistance has been suggested, which explains a few things, and she agrees with the diagnosis of Sheehans Syndrome, so bloods and MRI/CT scans to check out my brain (hope its not jut a blank screen )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Fingers crossed for dec!

Put me down for the 25th, pretty please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Xmas day testing, don't know if that's bad or good?

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol well AF is due chrissy day so I guess I'll know either way on the day... Like it or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am on day 7 and still bleeding Wish it would end already!
    Last edited by Hokey Pokey; 25-11-2011 at 12:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have now made the executive decision to test on the 10th of dec, that will put me at 11po...

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!