+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    OMG, we had the same problem! Only a month out from the wedding when everything was due, DH hadn't asked his parents for their contributions. They had the money sitting there and we're just waiting for him to ask but he was too chicken sh!t to ask. We finally sorted it out but not until I'd stressed about it for weeks and had to put off all the vendors time and again! I can only imagine how you're feeling four days out!

Sent from my Nokia 5110 using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    OMG, we had the same problem! Only a month out from the wedding when everything was due, DH hadn't asked his parents for their contributions. They had the money sitting there and we're just waiting for him to ask but he was too chicken sh!t to ask. We finally sorted it out but not until I'd stressed about it for weeks and had to put off all the vendors time and again! I can only imagine how you're feeling four days out!

Yep. It all blew up today. It wasn't pretty. Very long story, short version is I lost the plot, called off the wedding and pretty much bawled for 2 solid hours. DH then took me in his arms and said he wouldn't give up on me that easy, and took Em out to get dinner so I didn't have to cook... And ice cream. Still feeling stressed as he'll, but I'm trying to calm down (a can or several of CC and Dry is helping!)

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Awwwwww hun, I'm glad your DF wouldn't give up on you like that, he sounds like a keeper! I wouldn't cancel the wedding either, it will work out, don't worry and you're going to get married this weekend.

There was a massive blow up between two of my bridesmaids the night before my wedding and I lost it. I was in the car park at Sizzler (we went there on my last night as a Miss because I LOVE Sizzler lol!) screaming hysterically "I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!". My SIL then called DH and he came and calmed me down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post

There was a massive blow up between two of my bridesmaids the night before my wedding and I lost it. I was in the car park at Sizzler (we went there on my last night as a Miss because I LOVE Sizzler lol!) screaming hysterically "I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!". My SIL then called DH and he came and calmed me down.

My mum and my bridesmaid had a massive fight while we were getting our makeup done! It was seriously the only time I was a bridezilla, I dragged them out the front and was yelling "it's my day, it's about me, and until the two of you pull your heads out you won't be a part of it!"

Just try to relax when and where you can, and think about the excitement of the bfp to come! Lol! Best wishes!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello ladies, well I've started spotting today so onto my 13th cycle of TTC and it works out that my testing day falls on Christmas Day ... What a gift that would be so can I be put down for the 25th plz thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks ladies. Yesterday was the first day since we got engaged that I was a bridezilla. So to make it 4 days out fro. The big day I thought was a fair effort lol. feeling much calmer today. I ended up cleaning the house top to bottom at 10 last night, so it helped me relax.

As for my cycle... Started getting creamy cm the last couple of days, so I'm thinking I might O earlier this cycle. As we will be away for 5 days I am taking the OPKs with me. Boobs are getting sore too, and having short sharp pains in my lower abdomen which is normally a tell tale sign I'm close to Oing.

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good morning ladies.
    May I join your thread. I feel like I go from thread to thread these days, now I'm up to dec testing thread. Gasp!!
    This month I've done something different. I haven't done an opk. I'm cd15 I thought it would reduce stress this month if i didn't. Yeah well now I want to know if I ovulated lol.. It reduce the stress though.

Good luck ladies with testing in dec. will keep everyone updated!

Baby dust xo xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind me joining.

I am CD20 today and O'd on CD17 (Sunday night) . Literally felt my left ovary go twang!!

Have 31 day cycles so will be testing 4th December if AF doesn't show. Am having slight cramps and am tired as hell and cranky pants today. Could be signs but won't get my hopes up just yet as it's pretty early in the piece.

We are TTC # 2 so hoping to get an early Christmas present and DD birthday surprise when she turns 3 on the 15th Dec.

Good luck to everyone this month and I hope we all get our BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    Hello ladies, well I've started spotting today so onto my 13th cycle of TTC and it works out that my testing day falls on Christmas Day ... What a gift that would be so can I be put down for the 25th plz thank you xxx

We can test together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got a positive OPK today at cycle day 29!! It was my last test as well!
    For some reason DH likes to look at them and sneaks in the bathroom to check. He came out calling there's an egg!! (I guess he has worked out by now it means BDing)
    So I'm now testing on the 7th!