+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default DTD December testing thread

I thought I'd start a thread for those lovely bubhubbers who are baby dancing in december. DH and I have just decided that we will be trying for number 3 We fell quickly with DS (first month) and DD (second month of gender swaying) so fingers crossed it wont take us too long this time. Haha famous last words hey.

December Testing Days
    Luckymel 1st
    Lolz83 4th
    Foxynik 4th
    Pajamarama 6th
    Edb 7th
    How Crazy Cool 9th
    Happykat 10th
    My Beloved Ones 11th
    My Baby Bells 12th
    Caitysmum 13th
    Bet3 14th
    Lil Miss 15th
    Blondie84 15th
    Trishalicious 16th
    Kimnus 17th
    Sian 17th
    bambinos 17th
    Smilychicky 18th
    Buffylove 23rd
    Angelanathan 25th
    BB78 25th
    shani2 25th
    stubborn ox 25th
    countrymumtobe 26th
    Dancingtren 28th

Mid Dec- FNT51, Peasmum,
    Shell'80

Also testing are- Bubba Spirit, Light Saber, Misiu, Pink is the new Black, feetfirst

Last edited by My Beloved Ones; 16-12-2011 at 17:10. Reason: Adding testing days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MBO!

I might finally show my face in here. I have been stalking these threads for a while but never posted.

AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. So it turns out lucky 13th month wasn't so lucky for us after all. So now we are on to month 14. Over these months I've had my 2nd mc as well as a failed IVF/ICSI. So for now we're just biding our time until early next year when our top level PHI waiting period is up and we can go another round of IVF.

I have a 30-32 day cycle so should be testing around 6th Dec!

Wishing everyone luck and lots of baby dust!!!

***How's my spelling? Call 1800 iPhone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Pajamarama!
    Im so sorry for your losses. Its hard going through m/c, isnt it? I lost our bub on xmas day last year. I wasnt far along but I think any loss is a loss of dreams and what might have been. I think I'll feel very empty indeed (figuratively & literally!) if I have no belly baby this christmas day.

My sister just went through IVF to get her precious babe, she's almost 13wks along now. They were ttc for just over 2 years. I really feel for you, its such an emotional rollercoaster. Fingers crossed you'll fall before needing IVF again. Hopefully dec will be the month for you!

So here we are just waiting, waiting haha. This is the hard part! How old is your DS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    i would love to joinn this thread, we will be ttc no. 2 in dec - and i cant wait.
    pyjamarama - good luck for month no. 14 of ttc
    my beloved ones - can i ask how you swayed for a girl for your dd2? i have read a bit on swaying and just started taking magnesium, calcium and cranberry supplements which dh is also taking. not sure if we will try timing as well as i really just want to be UTD!! even though we would love to conceive a girl next time, im so clucky and am now not sure i want to lessen my chances of falling preg by swaying...

i seem to have 24-25 day cycles at the moment (have been charting but not temping since feb) so we have one more cycle to go before we will start ttc. im currently cd2. we wanted to wait til the end of nov to start ttc as we are going to a really close friends wedding on 26th nov and felt it would be too hard to hide if i was pregnant. although ive been tempted to try every month as for some reason i feel it will take us ages this time around, even though with our ds it only took 2 cycles to fall preg.
    look forward to seeing you get your bfp's - and hopefully it will inspire mine too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi all, mind if I join too? We have 2 DDs, DD1 is 4 and DD 2 is 16 months and we are ttc number 3! we had a m/c in October and are taking a break from ttc during November, so will be back on the ttc train in December! I have 33 day cycles and I 'o' on day 18/19, which will be the 5th December we get married on the 26th November, so I'm sort of hoping I 'o' a bit early and we fall pregnant on our wedding night (we aren't having a honey moon). Wishful thinking hey lol.

Look forward to getting to know you all and sharing this journey together

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 08-11-2011 at 15:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm def joining!!! DH n I are trying for our 2nd month for #2 child. Iv been sick lately and was so anxious over ttc so my cycle was out of whack and we missed the opportunity to catch the egg.
    This time iv decided I'm not even going to PoAS till the 6 week mark which shud be mid December. I'll save $ that way

Thanks
    Reviews

Default newbie!

i've been stalking these forums for a while now and thought its about time that joined
    no one knows we are ttc, so will be good to have the encouragement here!
    am hoping to join you ladies in testing in december, hopefully!! i came off pill in september and no AF since then....i knwo it takes awhile to sort out after the pill, but its soooo frustrating...am all ready to go, tests bought, etc but since i dont really know when am ovulating....oh well, fingers crossed for AF soon!!
    sorry for the rant!!! all the best to everyone else ttc this coming month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ill be joining you for december. Hoping to be testing on the (hopefully lucky) 13th. Should be 14dpo then or thereabouts if I O on time. last cycle I was a week late so hopefully I O quickly this cycle. This will be our 5th month ttc #2. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome everyone! Great to see there are a few of us in here

Dancingtren-We didnt do the food thing but we tried timing DTD. We didnt fall pregnant during our first month (I think we DTD leading up to me Oing then stopping a day before). The second cycle we DTD leading up to O as well as O day, which I guess kind defeted the purpose of swaying lol. But we just wanted the baby. Best of luck with your pink quest!
    Little Miss- Congratualtions on your upcoming wedding!! How exciting that little egg drops early for you!
    Bet3- Great idea, i'll try and join you re not testing until 6 wk mark. but Im usually a POAS addict, so I dont know how I'll go!
    Misiu- Have you done a pregnancy test? lol
    Goodluck Caitysmum hopefully number 13 is lucky for you!

AFM- I think AF might be showing up a little early and CD 1 might be here tomorrow. I can feel myself getting uber cranky over stupid things and abit crampy.
    Baby dust everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    I would love to join you all this month. This is our 5th month ttc no 2. DS turned 1 a few weeks ago and i'd like just one more before he gets too much older. I seem to be on a 35 day cycle since finishing BF in June so i will hopefully get the chance to test around the 18th. We were really hoping to have something to announce on Xmas day but we've only got one last shot at it now. there are lots of BFP's in time for xmas