Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Glad it's sorted.

I haven't seen a new image by AP - only a new image for the badge, not for the signature. But if she sends one through, when I upload it to the server, it should automatically update any signatures that have been made so you won't have to redo your signature

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    So anyone who uses this Ad Block Plus on BubHub, wont see any of the badges in the signatures
    Two options here:
    • don't use ad blocker and support some of the advertisers who keep this forum free of charge for the members
    • you could just post the image on it's own and then underneath, post the link separately - that way the image won't have a link associated with it and shouldn't be blocked by your ad blocker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    Two options here:
    • don't use ad blocker and support some of the advertisers who keep this forum free of charge for the members
    • you could just post the image on it's own and then underneath, post the link separately - that way the image won't have a link associated with it and shouldn't be blocked by your ad blocker
    Nah its all good. The problem is that if other people use this program, they wont see our links and wont know about our stores. Though Im sure not everyone uses FF and has that program installed.
    It just looks messier with all these ads. Thats all

I thought that AP's image was for the signature. Silly me. Though I dont know why it can't be for both?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We can remake the signature image with AP's image, but I haven't had time to do that yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    We can remake the signature image with AP's image, but I haven't had time to do that yet
    I just saw this...!!

I can have a little look on wednesday and see what I can come up with. I will just put it up here to look at if you like...???

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlantic Puffin For This Useful Post:

BH-bubhub  (22-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AP - much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have the option to upload images in my signature? there is no paperclip etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEm View Post
    I don't have the option to upload images in my signature? there is no paperclip etc
    The image icon looks a bit like a postcard. The world & paperclip icon is for making links.

But ... right now, I can see any icons at all. Things always go wrong when bhtech goes for lunch ...! Are you just not seeing any icons at all or haven't got the postcard icon? If you place your mouse over an icon, a little message should appear saying what the icon is for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't have any of those on my account. I have posted my signature permissions below if that makes any difference?

Signature Permissions

Allow Basic BB CodeYesAllow Color BB CodeYesAllow Size BB CodeYesAllow Font BB CodeYesAllow Alignment BB CodeYesAllow List BB CodeYesAllow Link BB CodeYesAllow HTMLNo Allow Image BB CodeYesAllow Code BB CodeYesAllow PHP BB CodeYesAllow HTML BB CodeYesAllow Quote BB CodeYesAllow SmiliesYesCan Upload Images for SignatureNoCan Upload Animated GIF for SignatureNo

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's something a bit crazy going on with the forum at the moment - all sorts of little things that are not quite right. I'm not seeing any icons when I try to edit my signature, for example. We're trying to fix everything but might take a couple of days. Once that's fixed, you should be able to add images to your signature.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast