The Bubhubbers Community Marketplace is now officially open and any loyal bubhubber with more than 300 posts is welcome to take a market stall free of charge!
This is just going to be a 'soft' launch whilst we work on optimising the Marketplace for both stall holders and 'shoppers alike'. I'm sure there are lots of things that we can improve, so please post all your feedback in the threads in this area. (please be nice, it's just a first pass atm!)
So how do you get started? Who can have a marketstall?
- Any bubhubber with more than 300 forum posts can obtain a listing
- Initially, listings are free – they will eventually be $5/month + GST
- Businesses do not need to be parenting related, but they do need to be of potential interest to our viewers - electricians are of interest, but manufacturers of car brake pads might not be.
- You don’t need to have a website to link to – you can link to a facebook page, an ebay store or just provide an email address if you wish
You may add a listing if:
:: you own and run a business – (any business, not just home-based businesses)
:: you have a ‘hobby’ business making things from home - but don't necessarily have an abn
:: you have a skill to offer and whilst you might not have a formal business, you are able to work on a casual basis – eg graphic design, secretarial, pa, web design …
- Listings are shown alphabetically by Business Name within each category
- You will need to add a link back to bubhub onto your website, blog, facebook page or ebay store if you have one.
There's an online guide to getting started with screen shots and more details here: http://www.bubhub.com.au/Bubhub-Mark...rted-Guide.pdf
PLEASE READ THE OTHER STICKIES IN THIS SECTION BEFORE YOU START