+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Anyway will find out from the blood test in the 30th, and will see my fs on the 2nd. I know he will be the person who will be the most qualified to make things happen to me and I will get the best advice.
    Hows goin on with your blood test? Hopefully things going well with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I haven't got the results of my blood test yet, I will on Tuesday apparently. But saw the FS on thursday which was brilliant. He was very reassuring and said it was highly likely I would have another baby, he wasn't really worried about the thyroid and said it was likely to be justa post partum thing, and my doc would manage it with the medication. He's going to run some Tests on my progesterone, amh and do a pelvic ultrasound to check everything is ok.

He also said I may miscarry again, so will manage me as soon as I get preggers, as they were so reassuring last time I was pregnant with ds. Fingers crossed I get preggers and don't miscarry.

How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    But saw the FS on thursday which was brilliant. He was very reassuring and said it was highly likely I would have another baby, he wasn't really worried about the thyroid and said it was likely to be justa post partum thing, and my doc would manage it with the medication. He's going to run some Tests on my progesterone, amh and do a pelvic ultrasound to check everything is ok.

How about you?
    Great news about FS, finger crossed for you.

Sorry few things on so havent be able to really focus. Havent done the chart & buy opk. However when things back to normal, I will try to keep track. Did you buy opk online or in chemist?

So far I just try keep track from apps, (I know it is not accurate) we try DTD every 2nd day on my fertile.

Hows your test going from FS?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waiting result

I'm still waiting on the results, and have an ultrasound on tomorrow. Hopefully this will be our month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I've introduced myself yet but we are also in our late 30s ttc #2. We have a 4yr old daughter together and are hoping for at least 1 more.

Baby dust to everyone.

Sent from my new fandangle BubHub 'droid app.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubby4us and welcome! Hopefully you'll have a short stay.

So tell us your story, I'd love to know more about you and your journey to mummy hood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello!

I would like to join this thread if I can? I am nearly 38 and am ready to TTC our next child. We lost our first son at 22 weeks and were lucky enough to have our second son, who is wonderful and is now 2 years old. It would be great to hear how others are doing with their journey. I have never had problems conceiving, but im that bit older now so you never know! We will be trying as of next month.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome jackinabox, I hope your stay here isn't long.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going in here. It's gone very quiet.