+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    For sure, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm hoping this is our month.
    👍👍✨✨ I know it is!!! (kinda)😊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my Af is due on 1st dec, I will not test until it's late as I find even if I get a bfn I still get my hopes up that my levels are low so I still could be. So I will wait..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I'm still lurking. In the 2ww now plan to test on 4th, so not long after you luckyme! Trying to keep busy and keep my mind from imagining symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby is sick today.. So worried about him, he's sleeping now. He needs me so much when he is sick. Don't know how he'd cope with another baby.

Stressed about him, I don't know how it will affect ttc. Anyway bubbas is ok now. Will wait and see for December

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had Af again, so sad. But again it was early.

I think my luteal phase is short since stopping breastfeeding, did anyone else have this problem, and how long did it take to get back to normal, from what I've read it will be hard to get pregnant if this is the case.

So frustrating I just want to get pregnant again, especially before I'm 40. Got 10 months to do it though, and try not to have another miscarriage.

Ah well back in the ttc roller coaster again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lucky, sorry about AF. I wasn't tracking my cycles after DD as we knew we wouldn't be TTC for a while and they started while still BFing (low supply), so no advice sorry. I have read on here people taking herbs (vitex?) to help leutal phase, could be worth looking into.

Testing this morning 11dpo, BFN. Feeling down since had my last BFP at this stage last time. It's not over just yet though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind words stretched. Try waiting until your period is due to test again. I think constant testing is too hard on the psyche. It won't make any difference to whether you're pregnant or not. If it is a bfn you can still hope that it's too early and you keep testing in hope. Which I found really hard. But if it is a bfp you know you're safe against a chemical miscarriage and can really start enjoying it.

You're still really young so keep trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We are officially trying this month! I'm ovulating hopefully on the 20th , so will test early Feb, fingers crossed! DS ( 15 months) has been non stop this last week, not really naughty just very active! I have moments of thinking how on earth could I cope with 2 but then can't wait for him to have a sibling to play with! How about everyone else??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Elijah's mum, af still not pregnant and we have found out my thyroid is playing up and explains why I'm not pregnant yet.

I have to take thyroxine to improve it. I'm scared now that it means I won't be able to have another baby as I don't have time to waste getting my thyroid in order. My doc though is confident that the thyroxine will fix the problem and I will get pregnant next month. I hope so but I am feeling so depressed about it and thinking this is it. I just can't seem to stop thinking about it and being sad. I still have some hope for this month but I think it is small.