+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    so i've had some confusing messages re. ovulating, OPK's had second line on day 13 and a bit darker 14, but still lighter than the control line. But strong o pain on the 14th. We dtd on the 14th and 16th because i wasn't sure if i'd o'd or not. Now i'm thinking i did. CD18 and the line has gone.
    Like PP have said this is all turning into a bit of a chore for both me and DP some nights we don't feel like it, some of our 'off' nights we do. It's frustrating. I tried 'not telling' DP the plan but in the end i decided to give him the heads up that we could be up for 4 nights in a row!
    I dunno, if i don't get a bfp this month i'll try smep one more cycle and then just go back to winging it, i think. :fingercrossed: it won't take that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can definitely see how it's pretty high pressure for the blokes. We were lucky in that we started on CD 8 and ovulated on day 12 so didn't have to do a lot like some of you do. However, even in that short time it becomes a chore in some ways. I agree with FearlessLeader, I think I'll try it some months (if we need to keep going) but also go back to winging it sometimes.

Does anyone know if it's really necessary when you're quite sure of when you ovulate? It seemed to me that it was what we'd do anyhow (3 in a row around Ovulation) Still, following a plan made me feel a little pro-active about baby making so that's a good thing. Guess there are pros and cons. If we get some BFPs here, it's definitely worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a dream that I got a BFP but checked with prognosis (what are your thoughts on this particular brand?) and got a BFN, I'm only 10dpo, so I'm still in for November, FX it was just too early. I'm feeling diff this month, really think I could be utd.

Good luck ladies! :babydust: to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a dream that I got a BFP but checked with prognosis (what are your thoughts on this particular brand?) and got a BFN, I'm only 10dpo, so I'm still in for November, FX it was just too early. I'm feeling diff this month, really think I could be utd.

Good luck ladies! :babydust: to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat13 View Post
    I just had a dream that I got a BFP but checked with prognosis
    Sorry guys the system was playing up this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hows everyone going?

I think i have a virus because i keep randomly vomiting, ive done 3 tests over the last week but all BFN so i dont think thats whats making me sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Autumncurl, how many DPO are you??? and when are you due to test?

Does anyone know if its true about OPKs showing a Positive for the duration of your cycle if you've conceived?? I am 10DPO and just used an OPK which came back negative.. does this mean that I'm NOT pregnant because it didn't continue to test positive???

Thanks
    Reviews
    my cycle is all over the shop, im on cd27 and my cycle for the last 6 months goes 45,79,44,29,37,34 ... average would suggest next week, but i really have no idea lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the TWW (finally!!) and about 2DPO. O was on day 29 which will make it a 41 day cycle.
    I took the cough medicine on CD29 but haven't had it since!!
    Managed to DTD for the 3 days and 2 days before O. DH has been really positive about conceiving which makes it so much easier (due to the fact I had a melt down last month). He keeps asking if I "feel" pregnant and told me off about eating ham!!
    Really hoping the SMEP works!!! When is everyone testing??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Autumncurl: Wow!! I don't know what to make of your cycles! I promise I wont complain in future about my 27,28,29 day ones!!! Did you chart or use OPKs this month to know roughly when you 'O'd??? Id be testing 14 days after that if i were you. xo Hope it goes well!!

edb: I had a bit (or a lot) of a melt down last month too so DH has been so great I'm due to test tomorrow 11DPO... however I tested today because I couldnt help myself (10DPO) alas a BFN Never mind, Ive seen quite a few girls here with BFN on 10DPOs then BFPs from 11DPO through to 14DPO so I'm still hanging in there!
    How about you? When do you plan on testing??? and to you!!