+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumncurl View Post
    I still havent got a positive on OPK's and have now run out of them.
    I'm getting low too!!

Practicing for making the perfect baby!
    Me - 25 & DH - 30
    TTC # 1 since our Honeymoon Oct 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    I everyone! Just wanted to see how you're all going? Has anyone tested yet? I tried the SMEP this month and I'm going to test on Saturday which is 11DPO (I think) so far I'm at 7DPO and not really feeling any different other than being a bit tired (but I had a really busy weekend) and I've been (sorry TMI) farting heaps! Hmmm! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a BFP (as would everyone here!) it would be such a great gift! dh and I had our 1yr wedding anniversary yesterday too so it would be great!
    Oh, I've also had 3 dreams I got a BFP over the last couple of nights!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ellie82 I'm only 6 dpo and not feeling a thing. Feel a bit defeated this month for some reason. Only second month trying but I think the first month was all exciting and hopeful and this month I feel like it'll probably be a long road. Must be the first excitement wearing off!
    I also had a dream about a BFP the other night (my first dream about it). Let's hope it means something good for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

so we have been doing this for the month and im on cd18 and i think im ovulating in 2 days. today we went to dtd but husband couldnt do it- said it was too early in the morning, did anyone else have any problems with them not like the every second day? im feeling a bit sad that ive made it so unattractive and im so close this week, i dont know what to do.

any suggestioons would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jex,

I have to say, my poor DH had trouble keeping up with the every 2nd day then 4 days in a row. We ended up skipping a day because he couldn't 'finish'.
    I read it can take guys between 24 & 36hrs to 'replenish' their stores. Not like us who can just do it over and over again!

I do think its quite a lot for them because they HAVE to finish where as we don't need to 'O' for it to work.
    We tried spicing it up in the bedroom a bit with a few new toys (which we had never tried before) or maybe try it in a different place, like the shower??

Poor guys.... They complain they don't get enough, but then its too much! lol

Hope this helps!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellie82 For This Useful Post:

Tamagotchi  (25-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie82 View Post
    Hi Jex,

I have to say, my poor DH had trouble keeping up with the every 2nd day then 4 days in a row. We ended up skipping a day because he couldn't 'finish'.
    I read it can take guys between 24 & 36hrs to 'replenish' their stores. Not like us who can just do it over and over again!

I do think its quite a lot for them because they HAVE to finish where as we don't need to 'O' for it to work.
    We tried spicing it up in the bedroom a bit with a few new toys (which we had never tried before) or maybe try it in a different place, like the shower??

Poor guys.... They complain they don't get enough, but then its too much! lol

Hope this helps!!
    My husband is the same. It was too much for him to keep up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

I have been looking at this Sperm meets egg plan for a couple of days and with 18 months of trying (with a couple off here & there), and a miscarriage I am getting pretty annoyed with this baby making thing.

DH is very much in the "I don't want it to be planned" team and it makes the idea of doing this hard.. cause well with his depression and me being me we are lucky if we have sex every month.. In fact the month I got pregnant it took 2 days before we worked out we had definitely had sex that month.

So I don't know how much I could go through with the doing it every second night (although CD8 is his birthday so maybe I could just keep telling him I forgot we had birthday sex every second night for a week) When I am in my 2 or 3 days leading up to O he will try to DTD rather then just fool around but he is tired after work a lot of the time so if O falls mid week we can totally miss it for that.

For those of you who aren't telling you DPs How sus is he getting about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie82 View Post
    I everyone! Just wanted to see how you're all going? Has anyone tested yet? I tried the SMEP this month and I'm going to test on Saturday which is 11DPO (I think) so far I'm at 7DPO and not really feeling any different other than being a bit tired (but I had a really busy weekend) and I've been (sorry TMI) farting heaps! Hmmm! Would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a BFP (as would everyone here!) it would be such a great gift! dh and I had our 1yr wedding anniversary yesterday too so it would be great!
    Oh, I've also had 3 dreams I got a BFP over the last couple of nights!!!
    Looks like we are cycle buddies! I was thinking about holding off, but it's so tempting. I'm feeling quite different and am hoping that I'm not just symptom spotting! Best of luck Ellie, let me know how you go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally a positive OPK for me, cycle day 29!! I haven't kept up with every 2 days as I didn't think I would even ovulate. More like every 4 days.
    But I will now DTD 3 days in a row.

Due to test 7th December now so a little way off. I'm off to take my cough medicine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hadn't even heard of this until I was looking at the forums today! I am definitely giving this method a go After researching a bit more I have heard of amazing results