+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Babalooba!!!

I'm on CD12 and hubby and i have been very happy DTD on our set days Just got some news from the doctor about why it has been taking me a little longer to get pregnant. A deficiency of vitamin B. So now I've had some injections and hopefully they'll kick in fast enough for this cycle!!!

WARNING: A little TMI for some
    Just a quick question... yesterday I had a clear discharge and today is more of a EWCM but I'm also using an OPK which has a strong control line and only a VERY faint test line (ie not ovulating) as I'm only on CD12 Im not sure what the EWCM means?? Can you get EWCM before you're ovulating??? Is it up to the lead up of ovulation? Help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! ZaraKonna, I'm in the same situation, yesterday I had lots of ewcm but I'm not due to ovulate yet, I've also been getting twinges and pain throughout the month, I'm currently on CD19 ans supposably (via charting) will have o on Tuesday, I'm testing opk everyday at this stage and DH and I Dtd every second day.

Anyone else experienced extra ewcm or month long twinges?

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    goodluck babalooba!

I ordered some preseed and opk's off the internet and they arrived this week, opened the pack and discover i've accidentally ordered pregnancy tests instead, d'oh! So i will have to fork out at the chemist i think. What are a good brand?

I'm on CD7 today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fearless - if I buy store bought opks I always get ovuplan! I always get a posi opk with them unlike this month using IC????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Count us in!! I'm currently cd8 but have a 30-33 day cycle but will start opks in a few days. DH is off to work on the mines for a few days but will get straight into dtd when he gets back!
    Thanks for everyone's tips on opk timing and brands! I'm not keen on using medicine especially if it's not for the described ailment but will try pre-seed next month if necessary (hope not)
    Good luck everyone!! Looking forward to hearing everyone's reports.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been sticking to the plan, I will have to try it properly next month. Any success stories?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Hope everyones well! Just wondering what day everyone is testing??? I'm testing from November 26th (If I can wait that long!)

Hubby and I have ALMOST followed the plan, but he was away on Sunday CD14 which is when my OPK was positive. However, I was a little thrown by the EWCM on CD12 & CD13.. so we DTD on CD8, 10, 12, 13 MISSED 14 and will DTD tonight (CD15)

i really hope skipping that very important day hasn't stuffed it up too much. Its sucks SO much!!! lol
    Do you think that I should skip CD16 (tomorrow) then do the 'last try' on CD17 or DTD CD15 & CD16 then skip CD17 and 'last try' on CD18???

Questions questions! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well we hit CD8 yesterday so we've begun the plan. I'm not using the medicine but hubby and I will try to stick with the days. I often have short cycles so I reckon I'm coming up to O in the next couple of days, so we might not get much time on the 'every second day' plan. See how we go Only our second month of trying but it's amazing how MUCH we want this now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck NAT256! keep us posted!!!!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Well we hit CD8 yesterday so we've begun the plan. I'm not using the medicine but hubby and I will try to stick with the days. I often have short cycles so I reckon I'm coming up to O in the next couple of days, so we might not get much time on the 'every second day' plan. See how we go Only our second month of trying but it's amazing how MUCH we want this now!
    we are cycling together! I usually have a pretty regular 28 day cycle, but last month it was 25, so we'll see what happens with these OPKs. I'm CD9 today and used one this afternoon, thought i should start early just in case due to last month's short cycle. tmi but i'm not used to peeing in a cup and peed all over my hand!

Those using pre-seed, are you using it every time you DTD, or just when you've O'd?