+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babalooba View Post
    Lol, my DH said pretty much the same thing. In the end he just said he doesn't want to know in advance
    I'm CD13 but still don't O for another week. My DH doesn't like structured TTC either, I actually haven't told him I'm trying this plan this month and am just putting the hard word on. He just got back from an interstate work trip and thinks I missed him!
    He has actually asked why there is cough medicine in the pantry though, I told him I think I'm getting a cold.
    Can't wait to O and start counting down the TWW instead!! Good luck everyone.

babalooba is offline Being a brother is better than being a superhero
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by edb View Post
    My DH doesn't like structured TTC either, I actually haven't told him I'm trying this plan this month and am just putting the hard word on. He just got back from an interstate work trip and thinks I missed him!
    He has actually asked why there is cough medicine in the pantry though, I told him I think I'm getting a cold.
    I like this, it made me giggle.
    If you get sick of the cough medicine I heard about a lubricant that mimics EWCM. Its called preseed- http://www.preseed.com.au We are giving it a go this month, the thought of taking yucky cough medicine every day freaked me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow!!! Theres so many people here now!!! Welcome to all the newbies!!!! Kind of nice to know that there are others out there in the same boat!

Just a nice note I thought I'd pass on to everyone... I got a phone call this morning at 5am from a friend who just delivered a beautiful baby boy after months and months of TTC. Its so nice to see the end result! One gorgeous baby and a very happy new Mummy!!!!!

In other news, I'm on CD9, so hubby and I started out sex-athon (as he's calling it! lol) yesterday! So excited to see if it works! I'm due to test around the 28th November! What dates are you guys due to test?? We should post it so we can keep up with the news!!!

xo Best wishes to everyone! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Congrats to your friend ZaraKonna
    My testing date is 21st November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD14 Here and I think the smep has gone out the door. I have been using IC opks and still haven't had a posi surge, so last night I tried my trusty brand and I got a posi OPK!! This morning was the same neg on IC but positive on the other brand! So I may have missed my first posi OPK. But I will still hang around in here even if we may have not done the smep properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cherished, Just wondering what IC opks are and what OPK do you normally use???

Last month i tried the digital one (in the mornings) and didn't get any SMILEY face, so this month i have the first response POAS ones, and I heard that you should do it in the afternoon after 3-4 hrs not drinking lots????

So confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a bulk lot of ebay cheapies (I think 40 HPT and 60 OPK or something) and they seem to be working well this far. I read somewhere, on here I think, that the best time to test is 2pm. So I don't drink anything after 12noon and test at 2pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Babalooba!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraKonna View Post
    Hi Cherished, Just wondering what IC opks are and what OPK do you normally use???

Last month i tried the digital one (in the mornings) and didn't get any SMILEY face, so this month i have the first response POAS ones, and I heard that you should do it in the afternoon after 3-4 hrs not drinking lots????

So confused!
    I have been using oracle fertility and last month they worked fine and I found a surge, but so far this cycle I have'nt had a surge with that brand. I have been testing in the arvo around 1pm but since I didnt get a surge I tested again yesterday at 7pm. Its best to test in the afternoon around 2pm after not drinking too much. I tested this morning using FMU to see if the surge had passed but I don't usually test in the morning. The brand that I love to use are Ovuplan but because you buy them from the shop they can get quite expensive - which was why I switched to IC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!!