+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone :-) I'm just wondering if those who are charting their BBT could help me? If my temp stays above the cover line, does this mean I have conceived? How long after ovulation does it take for your temps to drop if your not pregnant? And if you are pregnant, is it possible for your temps to drop below the coverline anyway?
    Any help would be really lovely! Thank you! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie82 View Post
    Hi everyone :-) I'm just wondering if those who are charting their BBT could help me? If my temp stays above the cover line, does this mean I have conceived? How long after ovulation does it take for your temps to drop if your not pregnant? And if you are pregnant, is it possible for your temps to drop below the coverline anyway?
    Any help would be really lovely! Thank you! Xo
    Hi Ellie, I only started charting last month, but my temps dropped slightly the day before AF came, and then dropped a lot the day of AF. They will generally stay elevated until AF, or continue to stay elevated if conception is successful, due to progesterone. Have you checked out Fertility Friend? It's got a lot of useful info, I found it really good.

Moonie

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well we didn't follow this precisley but I am around 4 dpo and am sympton spotting (not conciously) around 2days dpo one of my nipples became uber sensitve and has continued to be so. This is very familar from when I had the miscarriage so I am pretty optimistic.

If,you think autocorrect is hard try a galaxy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed barefooted! Hope this one stays for you

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    It worked for us first time we just got a BFP 8 & 9dpo. Xmas eve & Xmas day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I would like to join you girls.
    Congrats to Mummy to peanut. You have all inspired me. I am not so sure DH is keen but we will use OPK for first time. TTC since march, mirena came out then. So this is month 11. I am well and truly over it. I figure if we use OPK and do this it should give us our best chance. I do feel sorry for DH though. Better this than an upset wife though (meltdown last week). I am CD6 today and have a 31/32 day cycle but has been shorter and longer though. Wednesday it starts!!! But we may push it out to Fri due to my long cycles.

I have bought 'forelife fertility care'. That is the one they had at oracle fertility where I got my IC OPK. I hope they work! IS preseed really better or any sperm friendly one is ok? Not sure if I will take robitussin too. Will have a look and see if I have any 'expectorant' in the cupboard.
    everyone
    Last edited by Hullabalu; 26-12-2011 at 09:36.

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well my misguided try this month unsurprisingly was unsuccessful.

Will be trying in either Jan or Feb with more vigor & Enthusiasm. DH is awaiting an appointment with a new doctor in the new year as he has developed seizures after trialing a new medication.. To be more precise.. his doctors are now believing me that he his having seizures and are doing more testing now. they have become increasingly common since the new med (from 1 or 2 a month up to 5 or more a day) and have changed type (from absence to full on fits) So DH is wanting to get that sorted especially as he loves driving and I freak out when ever he drives these days even though he's generally in a sleepy/relaxed state before they happen I don't want to risk it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Do you mind if i join in this thread, thinking i might give the smep a go, been ttc for 3 months now.

I have been googling it for a few weeks but stil cant get a clear concise plan, does anyone know of any i can see that arent too complex??? Can explain it in simple terms.

Thanks Kimmi

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we did it we DTD every second day starting cycle day 8 & then took Ovulation tests everyday from cycle day 10 & then when I got a positive we DTD every night for 3nights. Then 2ww after I O'd. Does that make sense? Hope it helps a little. It was our first time doing
    The test and smep & we fell pregnant first go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much mummytopeanut, it does make sense, who knew making babies could get so technical .

Congrats on falling first go, that makes the smep very positive. I just ordered a whole heap of opk so hope they arrive in time to start this month