Poll: What does your little one think of your bouncer/rocker/swing?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For my third i have not bothered with any of these things. i don't think they are safe enough when there is an active 2yo running around the house. the two older kids had rockers for a few months, but mostly they just cluttered my living room floor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    He loves his jumparoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    we were given a bouncer for our new bub, she liked it when she was tiny but now she's 3 months she hates it. we also bought a swing which she doesn't hate quite as much as the bouncer but she is only happy in it if you sit in front of her and play with her, so if i need to do something i can't do holding her, she generally goes on the floor for tummy time. easier as i don't have to buckle her in. really wish she enjoyed them more, they take up so much room! i think she would have liked the swing more when she was newer, she probably could have slept in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They're in their bouncers right now, having just rejected the swing. I often set the bouncers up toe-to-toe and they play footsies. DD is accurate, DS is enthusiastic. They both slide down to reach further.

First got the bouncers for breastfeeding, as another twin mother recommended placing it in front of the lounge for easily picking up or putting down babies when tandem feeding.

Swings were/are indispensable for night feeds to get them drowsy before going back to bed. A few laps around the house then into the swing. Then soothingly read Introduction to Geology at them. Then another few laps around the house and into the cot. They still do most day sleeps (or rather, naps) in the swing, because I don't want to risk waking them up while moving them in the day.