+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I struggle a bit with this. I wish I had a style, but I don't really.
    I like boho, hippy-chic kind of clothing- colourful silk skirts, floaty tops, sandals. The style that suits me is more tailored. A-line skirts, v-neck tops, cardigans, mary janes. I try and combine them both and have ended up with a bit of a mishmash, so I guess I am just.. me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I seem to have a mix of styles but team everything with a leather jacket or knee high lace up boots.

I guess you could call it "the rocker look" a lot of black, animal prints, leather, band tees and the occasional zombie accessories, I love ironfist, atomic cherry, that tshirt place in petrie and a few pin up clothes sites.

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Totally practiacal here as I do a lot of outside/physical work, so jeans/shorts sporty tees etc, but everyone calls me a hippy 'cos of my ideas haha.

I take comfort over anything else!! I think I'm a boring dresser actually, maybe when the kids are a bit bigger I'll try for a 'style'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Practical here too. I don't own a single pair of high heels. I don't wear much jewellery. I rarely wear make-up and I have a very short pixie cut. If I wear a skirt or a dress people comment. I wear a dress if I'm going out for dinner sometimes but for day to day stuff...not usually...in summer I will...casual maxi dresses.
    Shorts/jeans and plain, tight fitting shirts all the way. I'm a size 8 with no curves, straight up and down figure. If I wear something loose fitting it just looks like I'm wearing a garbage bag. I also have no boobs so find it hard to get clothes to fit in that department because I have nothing to fill out my tops with. My Dh describes me as 'sporty' but I don't go out in my 'sports clothes' so I don't see my look as 'sporty.'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't know but I am known for living in ballet flats all year round. In summer I mostly wear thongs though. I am usually in either jeans or a dress.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine is 'girly casual' OR 'stereotyped lesbian' (I can say that 'cos I am a lesbian )

Staples: jeans, short shorts, floral or bright coloured tops or dresses, thongs or boots depending on the weather, flowy cardis (for girly casual) or:

Jeans, converse, a dark coloured tshirt and a cap for sterotyped lesbian.

On any given day I will get told "you look so straight today/you look like a lez!"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (03-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hm I don't think I really have a style either. Whatever I like & is comfy

Most cooler days I'm in jeans, top & jacket - long woolen cardi or something lighter depending on weather. Ballet flats or converse (black & white peace signs, they are awesome)

Summer I'm in a dress or short shorts & a singlet. And thongs or pretty sandals. Occasionally if we're going out I'll wear heels but not often anymore.

My hair is usually in a pony tail sometimes with headband - which apparently makes me look sporty.

Jewellery... I wear my wedding rings, diamond earrings & diamond necklace... All from dh. I occasionally add a chain or bracelets...

Pretty boring really. The other day I asked dh if we could go shopping so I can get clothes as cool as my converse shoes lol :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I could be lumped into the rockabilly thing ..most clothes are bought from USA sites..but I prefer western/texas style music..rockabilly ****s me after a bit..we take my girl to gigs and dance and all ..
    best buys.. Stop Staring..My baby Jo ..Pin up Girl clothing..Daddyos
    I am a wiggle dress Girl..hate floral patterns!!!
    My girl has the most awesome pair of light up cowboy boots!..Dressing her is very fun!!! (all her stuff is from USA) I hare kids clothes shops here ..YUCK!!!!
    My girl and I sometimes match in colours and prints..moistly accidental!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have any type of "eccentric" style or anything... Just simple and comfy really. Ever since my pregnancy I live in leggings (or stretchy jeggings/jeans)... They are soo comfy and I pair them with casual strappy flats or thongs. On top I wear a longer style top - all have to be breastfeeding friendly which I have been lucky enough to find without compromising on style! Either v-necks or with a thin underlay that can be pulled to the side. In summer i love waist high mini-shorts with a pretty singlet or of course 3/4 leggings lol. I also love maxi dresses. I used to be able to pull off the whole frilly skirt type thing but i just feel so weird in it now and cant say that type of feminine wear suits me anymore, dont know why! I buy a lot from Victoria Secret in USA.

Jewellery wise I used to love the fashion-statement chunky stuff ie bangles, long necklaces etc but since bub he just wants to attack them lol so I have become a lot more sentimental in my jewellery since becoming a Mum too... I can't not wear my Mum pendant I got on my first Mothers Day and my Pandora bracelet with all the charms signifying important times in my life

Sent from my iPhone more than likely while I should be doing something else!
    Last edited by proud-mum; 03-11-2011 at 10:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like wearing pretty dresses, shorts and pretty tops, tights with pretty tunics lots of accessories I do t know what style that is but I get a lot of my clothes from city chic :-)
    And when I'm skinnier I shop a lot at valley girl.