+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My style, (not now that I'm pregnant tho) I was a walking commercial for Lorna Jane. I seriously have more Lorna Jane clothes in my closet than anything else.
    DH asked what I want for Xmas this year and I told him "well the baby will be here a week after Xmas so, stock me up with Lorna Jane giftcards "

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I used to never have any sort of definable style - I wore what I could afford and fit into. lol.

I think I've come to sort of "get" my body shape finally though, and a lot of the pin-up ish stuff tends to sit well on my body... though I'm plus-sized (or maybe not anymore... maybe on the larger end of standard... I'm not certain) so it's not like I haven't got fat. lol.

If I was fat-free, I'd wear a lot of 60s and 20s stuff... but my figure doesn't allow for it.

I'll try to organise some pics for you Muminmind... lol. You'll be underwhelmed though, it's a very main****** version of pin-up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No style, just daggy I'm probably know for being just that!

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    I'll try to organise some pics for you Muminmind... lol. You'll be underwhelmed though, it's a very main****** version of pin-up.
    Oh, thank you! That's how I like it, so I doubt that I will bet be underwhelmed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://photobucket.com/SassyMummyPersonalStyle

Password is my BH username (with capitals in the same place).

Some of that stuff I don't fit into anymore, so looking at replacing them... lol.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    sassy this thread reminds me i have to show you my modcloth purchases will be back with links

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh you certainly will be FL! :P

Once I hit a weight I can maintain, I'll be shopping there for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love your style Sassy!

I used to have a style before I got pregnant. Either skinny jeans, tee/ band shirt with flats or short skirt/ dress/ shorts with tights and top. These days its my one pair of jeans that fits and any top I can breastfeed in. I used to buy a lot of dangerfield & princess highway but it feels too young for me now, plus I need to lose some weight before I buy new clothes.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love your style Sassy, really suits you!

I know I probably do have my own style I just have no idea what it is. I try to look some what fashionable with my baby spit up accessories :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't know what my style is. I love vintage dresses and girly things but also tend to just wear jeans and plain tops with my chuck taylors or ballet flats. I wear a lot of grey as it seems to suits me and is easy. I like lipstick - i'm a bit old fashioned. I like elegant, simple clothes but also enjoy things that are a bit quirky and different.
    I don't think i really have a 'style', these days i'm just happy if it fits and is clean .