+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, I feel so inspired! Have already chucked out massive garbage bags that are going to Salvos, etc, but find it really hard to part with certain items, though! Especially the really old ones that remind me of a carefree and slightly ehm...floozy youth! I know some say that "if you haven't worn something in over a year; get rid of it", but I find that really difficult.

Anyways...

Thanks
    Reviews
    www.forever21.com

An American website that IMO has some real gems amongst the crap and is affordable though shipping is not! However I have heard if you use a website called hopshopgo.com they give you an American address and then ship it for you at a cheaper price
    You've inspired me to think about my own style and what I need to do with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Check out My little Rockabilly Her name is Kat and she is amazing! she does mainly hair pieces and accessories, but is expanding and often has clothing for sale aswell for pretty low prices.

Pinup Boutique Hoola Hoop and BeautVintage Are all great and reasonably priced.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (15-11-2011)

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, I just saw your reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    www.forever21.com

An American website that IMO has some real gems amongst the crap and is affordable though shipping is not! However I have heard if you use a website called hopshopgo.com they give you an American address and then ship it for you at a cheaper price
    That's great advice!
    You've inspired me to think about my own style and what I need to do with it!
    Aw, that's lovely! So how are you going; do you resemble Dita Von Teese yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    Sorry, I just saw your reply!
    That's great advice!
    Aw, that's lovely! So how are you going; do you resemble Dita Von Teese yet?
    Hahaha! I wish! We're currently broke in this household, so I'll still be rocking my ill-fitting, past their use clothes until DP is giving me a shopping spree (for my Christmas,Birthday & valentines present!) so a spree it will be!

How about you? Have you found some stuff you like?

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha! I wish! We're currently broke in this household, so I'll still be rocking my ill-fitting, past their use clothes until DP is giving me a shopping spree (for my Christmas,Birthday & valentines present!) so a spree it will be!

How about you? Have you found some stuff you like?
    Hehe. Yes, in fact; I just bought one silk top, and two cotton 50s style dresses, for a total of 43 dollars!!! (And that was including postage) It is slightly addictive, though. I'm currently bidding on another dress, and things are going to get ugly if I don't get it.

Time shall tell...

CallaLilly is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011 - Funniest Member Award
    Donnybrook, WA (aka the middle of nowhere)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This may not be your style..

http://www.burlesquebaby.com.au

And to think I used to model for them *looks at post baby body* *sigh*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CallaLilly For This Useful Post:

MuminMind  (18-11-2011)

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoohoo, I just received some of my new clothes in the mail. Not bad, bad at all. In fact, I think I might be bringing sexy back.

I will continue to check all these web pages, flog my DP's "half empty" visa card, and reinvent myself!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuminMind View Post
    Hehe. Yes, in fact; I just bought one silk top, and two cotton 50s style dresses, for a total of 43 dollars!!! (And that was including postage) It is slightly addictive, though. I'm currently bidding on another dress, and things are going to get ugly if I don't get it.

Time shall tell...
    Pics please!

BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Pics please!
    Though you'd never ask! I'll just wait for the last dress arriving, and then there will be some serious posing!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (18-11-2011)