+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gastro or m/s symptom?

I’m 7.5 weeks and for the last week (since my first scan confirmed all ok) have been having TERRIBLE cramps, it’s like I have a constantly upset stomach and when I go to the toilet sorry TMI coming up – my food goes right through me. Not a diarrhea as such but pretty loose, sorry for tmi. I don’t have vomiting and my m/s have been ok, just a bit of nausea now and then when I’m hungry. Whatever I eat it’s the same! Today I’ve been on plain toast and rice all day and I just feel like I have gastro 24/7…well maybe 23/7 Anyone else experienced this? Some sites say it can be normal in first trimester but I can’t stop thinking about terrible stomach bug or some infection or something terrible. I’m a bit of a hypochondriac

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes its normal, I had diarrhea, I went to the doctor about it cause I had it for 1wk, he gave me a cup to bring back a sample but lucky enough, I didnt have to do it cause it went away.

Normaly, unless there's an infection its just hormones.

Hope your all ok by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 15 weeks and have just started having the same symptons too!! I was fine with my morning sickness up until now & I have currently had 4 days worth of bad cramps & the rest of it! Did you find anything that worked for you? Or did it just finish up after a little while? I feel fine otherwise, so I'm making sure I'm drinking enough fluids & living off cruskits!!