+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New indoor play centre Gold Creek?

Hi there
    Does anyone know anything about a new kids indoor play centre that has just opened up at Gold Creek?? - near the golf club/pool I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I heard that it was due to open tomorrow (2/11) but I cannot seem to find anything on the Internet and when we went to swimming last week at AquaTots there was no notification on the building or anywhere else so I suspect it might still be a few weeks away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will have to do a drive by then I think. I overheard the end of a conversation about it, so wasn't sure if it was open yet or not. thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not exactly sure when it opened but went on Sunday afternoon. Was pretty good facilities wise, coffee was decent and the littlies area is great. However the fire door on the side which leads to the carpark can be opened by little ones. DS (who is not 2 till the weekend) and his little just 2 year old friend managed to open the door and escape, running towards the carpark. We caught them but later on his friend again went through the door without us seeing and we spent an anxious 5 or so minutes searching for him. Luckily the door closing on him scared him and he was found on the otherwise crying. as the door is behind the jumping castle you cannot see them from the tables. Hopefully they get it sorted before a child escapes and gets hurt.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default play center

While a door should not be able to be opened I dont think this is necessarily a problem of the play centers. Parents should be watching their kids. The fact that it happened twice is a worry