+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Mums in Penrith area wanting to create a Mother's Group?

Hello ladies... I have just moved into the Penrith Lakes area and I would LOVE to meet some like-minded attachment parenting Mummies out this way!

If anyone lives around my area and would like to catch up, please PM me or reply to this post & hopefully we can get something started...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am about 15 minutes from Penrith I have 4 children, youngest is 4 and i am pregnant with number 5. I will be the same with the new baby, she will be with me allways and breastfeeding all the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me me me! I live just near Nepean hospital and would love to meet some like minded mama's, rather then being the 'weirdo BFing mum' in the local mothers group lol. Do either of you use Facebook? I find it a bit easier to chat on there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hello ladies - woohoo some responses!

Just Ace - I will pm you my email address & we can talk through email if that hopes as would love to catch up! I live in waterside estate if you know where that is (opp whitewater centre) and there are some great parks here or we could go coffee club at the lakes or something?? Anyway.. Just shoot me across an email & hopefully we can get something under way...

And laurea would love to catch up, congrats on your pregnancy, when is bub due?

But in the meantime if we can get a group of us on here that is interested in starting a mothers group I'd love to do a meet up... Just tell me when & where lol!

Sent from my iPhone more than likely while I should be doing something else!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to proud-mum For This Useful Post:

laurea  (16-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - I'm only 9w5d pregnant with my first - but already know I will be an AP Mumma!

I live in Emu Plains, which is the next suburb over from Penrith.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am technically due mid May but my due date is uncertain at the moment because i will need to have a c section.

Ladybug that is the coolest most defined early pregnancy ultrasound i have ever seen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    Ladybug that is the coolest most defined early pregnancy ultrasound i have ever seen
    Oh really?!? Maybe because it was an internal? I was exactly 6 weeks when it was done. Bub had a healthy heartbeat of 152bpm

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an internal ultrasound too at 5w4d (when we discovered I was pregnant) and mine looked soo similar & so was the heart rate! how exciting for you, congrats!

And PS - I shop at woolworths at emu plains - it's great lol!

Sent from my iPhone more than likely while I should be doing something else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, im in cranebrook a very short distance from the new waterside estate and am interested in starting a group myself or with others in the area. Im a first time mum with a 4 month old beautiful boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow I can't believe there are all these Penrith area mums here, wish I had known months ago! We can start our own little mummas group