+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kemmy View Post
    Hey Jali, had my first bloods this morning, have been asked to repeat my bloods again on Sat. Crossing our fingers for an insem on Mon! If I O before Mon we'll miss out this cycle as our FS is away. Doing the cycle drug free which is great! Hope all is going well for you two!!
    Hi Kemmy, congrats on your cycle. Fingers crossed you don't O too early. It's great you can go drug free. I really hope this one works for you. Feel free to come over to the iui/iudi forum and join us on the tww thread.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...us-for-our-tww

You'll find a whole lot of really supportive and friendly people all going through the same cycle process. I have found them to be really really helpful. Good luck and I hope to see your there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemmy

How did your blood test go on Saturday? Hope you don't O too early and can have transfer tomorrow. How exiciting if you can be in the 2WW and know before Christmas!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're officially in the TWW!!! Luck was certainly on our side this weekend, our FS called us at lunch on Sat to let us know that today (sun) would be the day & she would be coming home late Sat night so could meet us at the clinic in the am! So... Today we had our first IUI! We're very excited & hopeful for a Xmas bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemmy, sorry I have been MIA - have been on Heron Island with my partner, back to work next week.

Fabulous news you were able to have IUI - now the dreaded TWW - you are half way there!!! How are you going?? It is such a difficult time. When do you have your BT?? Are you going to do a POAS - once you start it is difficult to stop! I did POAS both times...

Hope you are surviving the TWW and sending lots of your way jali

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, Heron Island... I won't even pretend to not be jealous!
    Hope you guys had an amazing time, was the weather kind?

Yep, 6dpo... And it feels like forever!

I've had a few possible symptoms but I keep talking myself out of them because it's still so early! I've felt really bloated the last few days. I was trying to describe to my DP last night what I was feeling, I'm not great at explaining it... It's kind of crampy, mainly just a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen?

Planning on treating ourselves with a POAS on Thurs when I'll be 11dpo. It's the day I have my work Xmas party so thought it'd be nice to have that little secret if it is BFP! My BT is on the 17th.

How's that little bub of yours going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say good luck!
    My partner and myself are hoping to start the same journey early next year, and just reading your posts makes me even more excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kemmy

Not much longer to go! Good luck on Thursday, hope its a BFP! I look forward to hearing, sending lots of. Yes, so many feelings and google doesn't always help, such a confusing time. Are you on any medications or progesterone pessaries??

Welcome elliemaimai, best wishes to you and your patner for your exciting journey ahead in the new year.

jali

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gave in and tested this morning at 10DPO, BFN! Can't say it wasn't a little disappointing. I know it's not over yet but it's still a little disheartening.

Seeing the BFN makes me think even more the symptoms I've been having might be related to the progesterone pessaries? Does anyone else get a lot of 'pregnancy-like symptoms' from using these? I only started them at 5dpo and I'm only using one at night?

I'm exhausted - slept for 10 hours straight last night, I'm hungry like a horse every day needing to eat every few hours, cramps, I'm nauseous the last few mornings, it goes away and comes back again in the afternoon... Grr!

I'm so close to the end of my TWW but not close enough for my liking!

elliemaimai - good luck with your journey! It's a very exciting time when you make the decision Hope it's a really quick journey for you both! Do keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good luck with it all! My DP and I had an appointment with Melbourne IVF earlier in the year but have tried a home insem first with a known donor. If that doesn't take we will be having our second Melb IVF appointment and proceeding with them instead. Thought we might as while try the "new old fashioned way" first considering we had an offer from a supportive friend... and IVF cost a fair bit. Would be worth every cent though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LexnLux View Post
    Oh good luck with it all! My DP and I had an appointment with Melbourne IVF earlier in the year but have tried a home insem first with a known donor. If that doesn't take we will be having our second Melb IVF appointment and proceeding with them instead. Thought we might as while try the "new old fashioned way" first considering we had an offer from a supportive friend... and IVF cost a fair bit. Would be worth every cent though!
    Hey LexnLux

Good luck with this try!! you never know!

I did fall pregnant our first try at IUI but sadly the embryo wasn't healthy enough to hold on so we'll be back in early Feb for our second attempt at IUI.

Keep us posted!