+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There is one thing that bothers me - the statement that all circ is cosmetic unless medically required or for religious reasons. Some people do it for subsequent bubs if an older one had a bad reaction to general anaesthetic when they medically did require one as an older child. I know that you cant say one size fits all and that because it happened for one child it will happen for another, I am just saying that it is terrible say these people are irresponsible parents if they decide for them the risks of circ when a bub are more acceptable than those they encoutered when it was medically neccessary at an older age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    From a purely selfish point of view, I much prefer a 'cut' organ to a non-cut one!
    However, there is NO excuse for ******** a perfectly healthy baby, not even religion is an excuse as far as I'm concerned. Even if it were risk-free I'd consider it wrong to inflict that on a little human who has no say in the matter.
    Last edited by Veve; 12-01-2012 at 23:00. Reason: removal of word not permitted in this forum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    There.
    Yes ,I do agree it is so scary ! And even it is very hard to do circ to your baby under medical required but in this case I think your Doctor can explain more if any risk involved.
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    We praying our angel egg donor to find us to fulfill our dream ,dream can not become true without you angel egg donor hopefully soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Speaking as a man - the foreskin plays a really important role during sex, & I'm very glad that my parents chose not to have me circumcised.

I don't see that there's any difference in morality between male and female circumcision; both are genital m*********, both are performed for superstitious reasons, and both leave the victim less able to enjoy sex in adult life.
    Last edited by duncan_bayne; 12-01-2012 at 08:13. Reason: word not permitted on the forum

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to duncan_bayne For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (10-01-2012),Lovemyfam  (14-01-2012),onionskin  (10-01-2012),share a book  (13-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (11-01-2012),Witwicky  (10-01-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdad View Post
    Speaking as a man - the foreskin plays a really important role during sex, & I'm very glad that my parents chose not to have me circumcised.

I don't see that there's any difference in morality between male and female circumcision; both are genital m***********, both are performed for superstitious reasons, and both leave the victim less able to enjoy sex in adult life.
    I have also heard from previous partners that is plays a huge role.

I have to agree on the latter point.
    Last edited by Veve; 12-01-2012 at 23:00. Reason: quoted word not permitted on the forum

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am absolutely agree with you .
    Thank You.
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    We would love to hear from angel egg donor to fulfill our dream..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will never get my baby cir. My fiance is not cir and it makes making love so much easier for the both of us and an uncir pen.ise is more sensitive them a cir 1. Its just not right. If you are born with it, its ment to be there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, it's not like you're depriving your boy of anything by letting him decide for himself whether to be circumcised. If I wanted to as an adult, I could get myself circumcised ... and probably with anaesthetic too, which would be nice (I'm a wuss when it comes to pain).

Whereas, if I'd been m******** by my parents, I'd have a much harder time undoing it if I chose differently as an adult.
    Last edited by duncan_bayne; 12-01-2012 at 08:13. Reason: word not permitted on the forum

11. The Following User Says Thank You to duncan_bayne For This Useful Post:

Lovemyfam  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tragic. And sadder still that people continue to demand this procedure unnecessarily.